Do you know any famous people?

-
I went to school and hung out with a **** star named "Tera Heart". She used to hang out and party with us senoir year.

My ex-wife grew up with/ hung out with Keegan Michael Key. Here's a clip from his show:
Key & Peele: I Said ***** - YouTube

Who cares about a clip of the Key guy.

Where the hell is the clip of that Tera chick?

LOL!!!

Ma Snart

You should have punched her in the ovaries.

If I'd known then what I know now...nah still couldn't have done it. I don't hit girls. But what the heck, it brings in more tourist dollars to our fair city, so what the heck. I can always change channel or station if I hear him. Lol!

I know L.W. Miller he's married to Kelly Earnhardt. He's from Dushore Pa. Right down the road from me. I use to do a lot of body work for his father Wayne Miller when he owned Miller Transport.

Attachments

• L+W+Miller+NASCAR+Whelen+Southern+Modified+Ny-wqJ1ZbIBl.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 247
I went to High School with Geoff Bodine, retired NASCAR driver and we were in FFA together. (Future Farmers of America for you city boys). I also mowed his grandmothers lawn for a couple of summers, while he was playing with his race cars. My dad also knew his uncles pretty well, who wrenched on Geoff's earlier modifieds when he was still a local racer.

I am friends with Leanna and Memike, does that count? :D

Are we looking for famous or infamous???? :D

Got to meet Memike a few years ago in St Louis at MMW, great guy!
I have yet to meet Leanna in person, but the communication we've had so far has been great!

I know a few other Mopar people: Arlen Vanke, Don Grotheer, Tom Hoover, Tom Coddington, Al Adams, Judy Lilly, Rob Wolfe (MCG), Bill Sefton (Mr Norms Garage)

Other car guys: Chip Foose, Lou Santiago, JF Launier and Chris Jacobs

A friend of mine, Daniel De los Reyes is the percussionist for the Zac Brown Band, he was also the percussionist on Peter Framptons Jazz album that won a grammy a few years ago. Got to meet him at his concert in Vegas since my friend played with him and I was hanging out with them. Also got to meet Sheryl Crow backstage in Vegas. My friends performed with alot of great musicians. One of the benefits of being in the entertainment business in Vegas.

I also know Richard Dashut who was the producer for Fleetwood Mac back in the "Rumours" days. I've been working with him to get a new country singer out.

Well,
I worked for "Ragin" Bull Ramos a famous wrestler from back in the day. He was great friends with Andre "The Giant". Clay Walker lived down the road from me(until he divorced his worst half) and my 5th Great Grandfather ( Robert Campbell Lieutenant Harrison's company (VAC) Born 1810 Tennessee) lost his life at the Battle of the Alamo(Pretty damn famous to me!).

O'yeah, had my face planted in Nina Hartley's cleavage :)

Me an "Big Daddy" (he's the little guy).

426003_509682812299_466881283_n.jpg

I was friends with Dan Watson in high school who played keyboards for Bob Seger after high school. Also went through junior and senior high school with Dick Root who left town after high school and went to Nashville to start a singing career and ended up touring for many years with Charley Pride as his back up singer in a trio with two other girls. He sang on all of Charleys big hit recordings back in the day. My sister in law is related to Dierks Bentley, country singer. I met and spoke with Donald Gilmore many times back in the day when he sponsored AJ Foyt. Don had a Pontiac dealership here in town and he had one of AJ's cars hanging from the ceiling up in his showroom. I think it was the one that AJ won the Indy 500 in back in the 60's.

I hoping some day to meet Wonder Wart Hog...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Picture52.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 181
i was very good friends with Bob KANE THE BATMAN CREATOR ,FROM 1973-1992ISH he drew many sketches for me

-
Back