Do you know any famous people?

-
Just wondering if any of you know anyone who is famous? It could be a famous sports figure, T.V personality, movie actor, politician, or anyone who is widely well known.

I know a T.V. actor from The Red Green Show. His name is Joel Harris and he plays "Walter" on the show. We were good friends all through school. We played on the highschool football team together, and I can still remember going to his birthday parties when we were little kids. I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw him on the show! He was always a really funny guy and his talent has obviously served him well. I don't think the show is being produced anymore, but the re-runs are still on all the time.

Here is a little clip of him from the show...
The Smiths (Red Green, Smith&Smith, etc) lived on our road. They moved away before "Red Green" started, but used our club to shoot the shows. My daughter went to school with Ryan Goselin. Through our sons music career, we have met many well known musicians. They all seemed very down to earth, and great partiers.

I am friends with Jessica Nigri, have been in a few of her photoshoots, mostly for the Lollipop Chainsaw promos.

I am also a Gherardini. Descendant of Lisa del Giocondo Gherardini More commonly known as the "Mona Lisa"... not that I knew her.

My mother in-law is 1st cousins with Doris Day (not her real name btw) They used to stay in touch, but as both have gotten older, not so much.
I've answered the phone when she's called, not knowing who she was. Spoke with her a bit on occasion.
Bootsy Collins used to bring his car to the shop to have it serviced, he was a pretty down to earth guy when in. Had Peter Frampton in a couple times also, his wife mostly comes though. Haven't seen her in awhile though.
We also see several former and present Cinti Reds and Bengals in the shop also.

I went to high school with (now actor/comedian) Kevin Pollak. I don't think we cared much for each other. We were both terrible basketball players. We would keep subbing each other out while we left the other four on the court.

Same high school with Dave Righetti (SF Giants pitching coach). He was a year younger than me. He got drafted by the NY Yankees, I think was the youngest starting pitcher to play in a World Series. I ran into him a couple years later in a grocery store in San Jose, talked to him for a minute. You'd never know he was an all-star, just a nice modest guy.

My wife went to that high school also, but much later...

I don't know any famous people, but my family has known some. My brother used to party with Phil Harris from Deadliest Catch way back when.

My niece went to elementary school with Katie Lucas, George's daughter.

I met Robert Cray backstage at a concert of his last year. I met Smokey Yunick at a trade show back in the 90's.

i hang out with rob j.p. and mike now and then aka rickey julian and bubbles and my great grandfather was famous in these parts captn Dicks of the nelie j banks the allusive pei rum runner

Really?......You know The Trailer Park Boys? I used to watch that show faithfully on Showcase every Sunday night! That show was hilarious!!

images

If "well known" counts I've known Chef Robin Leventhal since the early 2000's when we lived in Seattle. She didn't shine too well on Top Chef but is a great friend and amazing chef.
1149891_11b5afdd-48c5-4b69-8804-d3047dcd8d6b-robin-leventhal.jpg

I did meet this guy a few months ago and was star struck
IMG_0144_zps784c0bf7.jpg

Former house majority leader Dick Armey is from my home town and I'm very close to his brother and sisters and family but have only been around him a few times.

I didn't exactly meet him, but I was at the Austin airport many years ago standing in line at the rental car counter waiting my turn. Standing in front of me was G.W. Bailey who played Rizzo on Mash and Captain Harris in the Police Academy movies.

i have been told i am famous.. (but i really dont think so)
but.. i have met some famous people in my lifetime.. daisy fuentes, dan akroyd donna dixon ben stiller(and his wife) .

..........I have met a few ppl..........Catherine Bach,John Schnieder,Brett[the hitman]Hart...The Edmonton Oilers from the early 80s,The Eagles, The Beach Boys, Lindsay Weenk[monstar truck driver] and a few i cant remember............kim.........

Depends on what you consider famous. I know a few people from pretty big bands. Lou from SubZero and Ive hung out with Doug from Suffocation.

And judging by the hate mail Ive received from here Im some what famous LOL

When I was a kid I worked with Dick Seargent and Marjorie Reynolds on a TV series (The Millionare), and worked on stage with Wanda Shannon, and Ruda Lee and Billy Barty. I carried him accross stage in Peter Pan staring Ruda Lee. He was a pirate and he captured me, but they had me carry him. The crowd loved it.

My wife and I used to spend part of Christmas day with her "second family", and one of the folks there was Samuel B. Morris the third. We would talk for hours. I miss going there now, but the parents who lived there have since passed on.

Russ.

I was sitting with my normal group at the friday night cruise in and a friend of ours came [we had not seen him for a while] he had another guy with him [we did not know him] so we welcomed him to the group like we do for everybody that comes to hang out. He started telling storys of the old days of drag racing, his adventures with his brother during this time it was very interesting and he was a nice and funny fellow. My son and him hit it off well talking about guns and cars. He said his name was Diesel Louie. [Google it] he's not as famous as his brother but a very interesting person. Some of the [older than me] guys on here will know whom i'm referring to.

I know the legendary 4spdragtop :)

LOL, Im appearing here well.......until Im gone...:batman::toothy1:

LOL awesome, so do i (not in person) ! i think they count :prayer:

I am extremely humbled by your kindness. What Im gonna do is offer up some of my signed AND uncensored "glamour shots" if anyone is interested??? These are limited editions by the way...just like the fart-catchers!!! Oh the 2nd pic is of my Dad(hero) taking a leak on the way to Colorado!

Attachments

• DSCF6147 (Medium).jpg
    69 KB · Views: 290
  • DSCF6143 (Medium).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 270
Sam Hornish Jr lives in the same town i do, Seen him at the grocery store a couple times

Played a gig with the band Ice Nine Kills last year, they're kinda up and coming popular

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZZ5YkybwIg"]Ice Nine Kills - The People Under The Stairs (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

LOL, Im appearing here well.......until Im gone...:batman::toothy1:

I am extremely humbled by your kindness. What Im gonna do is offer up some of my signed AND uncensored "glamour shots" if anyone is interested??? These are limited editions by the way...just like the fart-catchers!!! Oh the 2nd pic is of my Dad(hero) taking a leak on the way to Colorado!

LOL now that is funny!!!

That is just the way I remember you the last night we were drinking together!

I can't stop crying!!! LOL

-
Back