Do you know any famous people?

-
LOL now that is funny!!!

That is just the way I remember you the last night we were drinking together!

I can't stop crying!!! LOL

LOL, so is that how I ended up like that?? Thanks Gary!! Merry Christmas buddy!! By the way that night was waaaaayyy tooo short!

I know Rex Hudler (MLB player/commentator), his boy is on my boys soccer team and we shoot the **** at games. My mom knows Dwayne of the Oak Ridge Boys, went to high school with him. I met Charlie Hayes of 1960's Can-am racing days. Did some work for him and talked every now and then. There was a guy named Gary W. that went to our church had a kid about my age and we were in youth group together. Turns out his father that seemed to never be around was the #7 Blue Angles reserve pilot (had to know every position!) and later became a Secret service agent for Carter...one of the inner circle guys that walked around with him everywhere. Oh, and I partied with the brunette of "Banarama" (HOT!) and the keyboardist of "Prodigy" before they hit it huge. Oh yeah, I think I met Scott Wyland of "Stone Temple Pilots" a few times at local band parties, but I was usually into a few beers by that time so I cant remember.....Discussed a bill with Tony Hawk, and the guitarist of "No Doubt"..

LOL, Im appearing here well.......until Im gone...:batman::toothy1:

I am extremely humbled by your kindness. What Im gonna do is offer up some of my signed AND uncensored "glamour shots" if anyone is interested??? These are limited editions by the way...just like the fart-catchers!!! Oh the 2nd pic is of my Dad(hero) taking a leak on the way to Colorado!

LOL!!!!! OMG Steve, first the pants , then the shirt ..... please dont take this any further LMAO !!!!

all you are missing is the Hot Wing , or is THAT what that is LOL!!

Ran into some guys who were wearing superbowl rings at a bar in Aspen. They said if I didn't ask who they were, they'd buy my drinks. :) I never did figure out who they were...we just talked fishing was all. That was my only brush with fame.

Spoke to Ozzy once, more like tried to, on the phone. There was an Indy winner whose folks lived around the corner, my Dad & I put there gutters up when he was there. High school friend lived next door to a Mets out fielder.

When I was Thirteen and throwing newspaper,I would help my friend collect money on his route because the apartments he threw papers at...Dan Pastorini,the quarterback for the Houston Oilers lived there with his wife who was an Ex-Playboy bunny....We always made it a point to collect real early in the morning on Saturday.
Later on at age 15,worked at Mama Rizzo's Restaurant in Houston and I met and served Muhammad Ali...
Hell 10 minutes ago, I met demon seed in the deleted thread....He was drinking Canadian Whiskey.

met Jeff Gordon when he was 16 and running Sprint cars in the midwest. He looked like a twelve year old with a peach fuzz mustache. His step-dad John Bickford and Jeff bought their Honda 4-wheeler from us (Bro John, Weeb and my Honda motorcycle/ATV dealership). They used the race fab shop (as a lot of famous/not so famous racers do) that welds up/fabs my K frames. Jeff got kicked out of the local go-cart track for rough driving. When he was talking to his mom back in California and she ask them if they needed anything.....Jeff said they could use some more towels....she asked... how many? ....he replied...about a hundred. Jeff and his step-dad stayed at my brother-in-laws, first cousins house while in the area and his name is engaved with others,on Jeffs' first Cup Championship trophy as a thank you. Ran into him a few times years later in the pits or at meet and greets.... and he (Jeff) always remembers us. Of course, we always treat him like the kid he is/was...kinda fun.

There is a chance that I'm related to Zachary Taylor the president who died after a month in office....

My dad once bumped into Bobby Hull in Hawaii at a bar and bought rounds back and forth with him and his wife for 4 1/2 hours...

I went to school and hung out with a **** star named "Tera Heart". She used to hang out and party with us senoir year. Then she moved away and we never heard from her. Then I saw her in a magazine and found one of her movies and it was definately her. The other actor accidentally mentioned her real name in one scene.

My ex-wife grew up with/ hung out with Keegan Michael Key who started acting on Mad TV, then did a few episodes of America's funniest animals, and now is a co star on the Comedy Central show Key & Peele (on Tuesdays). He is the taller one with the bald head. My ex still hangs out with him when he comes home to visit his mother. We named our youngest son after him before he got famous (we had a hunch he would make it). He's a really nice cool guy to talk to. Here's a clip from his show:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGEiIL1__s&feature=relmfu"]Key & Peele: I Said ***** - YouTube[/ame]

Dating myself here, in the late 80’s early 90’s I work at a place called Club Malibu on Long Island that was a new wave/punk place. I worked as a bouncer/body guard for the musicians that played at the place. Had a blast with Billy Idol, Joan Jett, Twisted Sister. And as strange as it seems got to be there to protect Gerry Cooney one night after he lost to Michael Spinks. Worked the door at the comedy club Eddie Murphy would stop at on his way home from SNL. Would they know me today? I doubt it but we did have fun back then.

i did justin beebers mom LOL
wait...Lance is the Bieb's daddy???

I have an autographed t-shirt (and a doodle of a dinosaur biting a slug's tail- the town I live in is the dino capitol of the world lol) from the late Doug Bennett. But most likely no one but some other Canadians will know who he was:D

I played hockey in a summer league quite a few years back in Cranbrook, B.C.
On a couple of occasions a few players from the NHL that were local to the area dropped in and played. So i played against Scott and Rob Niedermayer a few times and Graham Kerr, all early in their careers. I even made a few good saves off of them. (I was the goalie)
They all seemed really nice. I would see them in the gym i went to sometimes in the summer during their off season and talked to them a bit there as well.
Those guys worked out pretty hard to stay in shape during the off season, they told me that if they didn't, they would be replaced at the drop of a hat if they showed up at training camp out of shape. No matter if they were a high payed player or not.
Scott and Rob's dad was a Doctor in Cranbrook, and they went to school there.

I have ran into Pete Rose a few times. One of my dads good friends lives next door to Chris Collinsworth. Pete Rose would have no clue who I was but Chris would recognize me I am pretty sure.

I danced with Jane Unser (Al SR. daughter) little Al was still married to Shelly and she wouldn't let him come out and play at the bars, maybe she was right to keep him home

Rik Smits from the Indiana Pacers is friends of family and been to his house to pick up our construction equipment he was using

Got my picture taken with Linda Vaughn, I don't care if she is old, she still was hot, been told she has a photographic memory, but doubt she would remember me.

-
Back