Do your keys in your pocket make you feel lumpy.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Lumpy but not this lumpy.

E65920B3-6E2B-41CE-A77F-4F4F8655FFD0.jpeg

Jeeeez...theres rolls of lard in all the wrong places whats coming out her back like Quazi- Modo...? What causes that buxckets of chicken, pizza and cinnamomn bread sticks...? :)

Thanks to PBR......I've been steadily losing weight for the past few months. :thumbsup:

My appetite just goes away every time I click on one of his threads, and I can chalk up another day of skipping lunch!!!!!:lol:

My doctor asked me the other day how I do it. Told him my method could not be found in any medical journal..... :poke:

Yeah but what causes it too many gummy bears...? you know back in the real old days if you were fat everyone thought you was rich now today its being poor and eating cheap junk food...

Just had a bit of vomit backup to the bottom of my throat, was able to force it back down. Searching for the Hot Mopar Babes II thread for a cleansing...

Thanks to PBR......I've been steadily losing weight for the past few months. :thumbsup:

My appetite just goes away every time I click on one of his threads, and I can chalk up another day of skipping lunch!!!!!:lol:

My doctor asked me the other day how I do it. Told him my method could not be found in any medical journal..... :poke:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The keys in your pocket don't make you look lumpy. YOUR LUMPS MAKE YOU LOOK LUMPY!!!!
Don't you have a race to get ready for?!! Not posting one of your MANY Wal Mart pics?......

-
Back