-
Status
Not open for further replies.

beall86

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i know its like blasphemy to say what i'm about to say but i dont care. i would like to know if anyone out there has or knows anyone that has a 70 GTO that they're getting rid of. if so how much and what condition is it in. i want a project not a resto. i want to do all the work to it myself and i really would like to not have to do alot of patching and molding. so if y'all know anyone thats getting rid of a 70 GTO please let me know. thanks

Are you planning on turning it into a Judge? No worries re: the request. I was at our car club meeting last night and was digging on a '65 Falcon.

Gotta love those goats. I've always has a soft spot for them myself and would snatch one up quickly should one come my way. However, they seem pretty hard to come by at least in this neck of the woods. Good luck!!

former neighbor has, at last count 19 GTO's. not all 70's.

dave (2).jpg

Had a gas pump conversation with a guy inna '69 GTO small block 4 speed car yesterday...
Very nice unrestored driver!
The guy kept looking at F8green's Dart....
I said "What"?
He says "Did they all come in Green or what"? LOLOL
His GTO was the same color F8 GM equivalent Green as her Dart.

Oh Well.... Just a ramble..

Later,
Bruce B.

thats funny though...the color you are rambling about is above too....

aloha

The wife and I were out riding a few weeks back and found 4 or 5 GTO's, a couple Satellites, and a few others all sitting together on what appeared to be an abandoned property...but...most of the cars had traps on them. I also know where there is a 70 GTO vert rusting into the ground. The guy buys a new cheap tarp every once in a while and covers it up until the tarp falls apart, then it'll sit uncovered for a while and so it goes. I'd take a 66 or 67 GTO, a 62 Impala SS, 70 AMX, 63 Falcon Vert, or....I could go on and on..I like my Darts but don't bleed Mopar...

i know its like blasphemy to say what i'm about to say but i dont care. i would like to know if anyone out there has or knows anyone that has a 70 GTO that they're getting rid of. if so how much and what condition is it in. i want a project not a resto. i want to do all the work to it myself and i really would like to not have to do alot of patching and molding. so if y'all know anyone thats getting rid of a 70 GTO please let me know. thanks[/QUOTE

Nope...How about a Pinto ?

the first car I bought was a 67 GTO...and that was back in 1970...paid 1500.00 for it.

convinced my girlfriend at the time....GTO was short for Getting Tony Off.......

Every body else can pat ya on the back all they want. I think you really want an r/t and youre in denial.

I just remembered...watching Mechums (sp) auto...about 6 months ago. a 69 or 70 GTO Judge went for $40k. I was flabbergasted....I'd have paid that if I was there....

aloha

I mostly like Mopars but GTO's are real cool cars. If I were to own something other than a Mopar it'd probably be a GTO. Good luck finding one. Have you tried Craig's list?

i know its like blasphemy to say what i'm about to say but i dont care. i would like to know if anyone out there has or knows anyone that has a 70 GTO that they're getting rid of. if so how much and what condition is it in. i want a project not a resto. i want to do all the work to it myself and i really would like to not have to do alot of patching and molding. so if y'all know anyone thats getting rid of a 70 GTO please let me know. thanks

I can email you some pics, It is a prject car not a restore!

Ken

I,ve owned 2 1969 GTO,s I love the ride to them,but the 400,s were slugs unless you get one with the RamAir heads.I,d love a 65 GTO,seen one on BJ all original blue on blue,4 speed car with 15,000 original mile.It sold for $45K,if I was there I would,ve bought it.:love7:

Ken

This will be on Ebay tonight!

See the video @ [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk6Bb9wl0ws"]YouTube- A Clone GTO TEMPEST PONTIAC ROCKET 350 we found WOW!![/ame]

Thank you All!!

Are you planning on turning it into a Judge? No worries re: the request. I was at our car club meeting last night and was digging on a '65 Falcon.
My Dad's got a '65 Falcon with a 170 3-speed on the tree. I'm doin body work on it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back