Drag Truck Part 2 "blackmark redemption"

-
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS2LgF9teNQjP1n3mxCIC6BB1aQ-Nus-pyz0XuRIwKymffsC9N2.jpg

How is your boy enjoying the project?
Unfortunately, my son's hours got moved so we rarely cross paths living in the same house. He did help a little the other day. Mostly been my son-in-law (Jake) to this point, and we really only have Saturday's together to work on it. Jake doesn't want me touching the 5.9 till he's there. My daughter stopped by today while I was removing the leaf spring and she said she'd like to start helping now that she's on furlough. Covid-19 put her out of work now. She works opposite shift than me and she works every weekend, so little she could do up to this point.

Sounds like the whole fam dambly! Great memories in the making. I'm imagining each one behind the wheel!

Sounds like the whole fam dambly! Great memories in the making. I'm imagining each one behind the wheel!
LOL... yeah, they'll all drive it, I'm sure they'll all make a pass at the dragway too...

In fact, I'm still teetering back and forth on a car rear end because of how low it would sit.... we'll see..
Make a light big plastic dome over the bed and pour glue on it and throw hay at it so it looks like a big load of hay in the back of the farm truck LOL...

Make a light big plastic dome over the bed and pour glue on it and throw hay at it so it looks like a big load of hay in the back of the farm truck LOL...
LOL.... Thought about putting IH stickers in the back window, but someone in a JD hat may spit chew tobaccer on it .. LOL Also, if you remember those "DODGE" stickers that reflected rainbows when you walked by, maybe a large one of them on each 1/4 panel.

I was giving a free tach a few years back, that wasn't used in a few more years prior... LOL. We'll put it in the truck and see if it works - Free Tach ! LOL

DSCN2772.JPG

Mancini Racing called me this morning. Can you believe that? Saturday morning to confirm what they expected to be a mistake, and it was on my part. We got it corrected and it will be shipped Monday.
A-1 to them

5.9 magnum held great oil pressure today..... :)
I went down to see what the oil pressure was.... 75 lbs on a 60 degree day, spinning the drill at 1500 which would be 3,000 rpms if the motor was running

-
Back