Drag Week

-
Great to meet you guys as well. Unfortunately I caught the drag week bug and the Dart will be much faster next year. Big plans already in progress. Hopefully my computer will be good enough to get me signed up in 6 minutes or less again!

Awesome! Ya. 6 minutes at most probably now. Lol. Let us know what you're doing man!

The Dart is getting a 6 point roll bar, Dana 60 and a single turbo. All my new drag week buddy's were turbo guys and they talked me into it. One of them has been building race cars for 25 years and he is helping me with my plans. I guess helping him change all those alternators is going to pay off :) I will probably start a build thread In the forced induction section. This years drag week showed me I'm pretty good at cutting a light on a pro tree so I hope to get the Dart in the low 10s so I can be competitive in Street Machine a Eliminator

The Dart is getting a 6 point roll bar, Dana 60 and a single turbo. All my new drag week buddy's were turbo guys and they talked me into it. One of them has been building race cars for 25 years and he is helping me with my plans. I guess helping him change all those alternators is going to pay off :) I will probably start a build thread In the forced induction section. This years drag week showed me I'm pretty good at cutting a light on a pro tree so I hope to get the Dart in the low 10s so I can be competitive in Street Machine a Eliminator

Sweet! Turbo does seem the build to go with Especially for drag week!

Nice! I got a little drag week practice this weekend. Did an event put on by Ratty Muscle Cars in Alabama. About 65 old muscle cars met up and drove 65 miles to the drag strip. It was a great time and I got 2nd place overall in the racing. Car made its best pass ever with a 7.64 in the 1/8th. Also had the best 60 ft time ever with a 1.56 and front wheels up. Got beat in the championship run by a 68 firebird with a 455 that ran a 7.50. Fun night and no troubles from the Dart.

Doing this again October 19th. Same Location! Some of you folks that want to put it on some BrandX stuff and try to survive the thick Mopar competition.... get your cars ready. Calling this one the 1st Annual #MoparVsBrandXstreetcarShowdown. held at JakesDragstrip in Moulton, AL find info on FB/IG RattyMuscleCars and Austins Muscle Car Clinic

Doing this again October 19th. Same Location! Some of you folks that want to put it on some BrandX stuff and try to survive the thick Mopar competition.... get your cars ready. Calling this one the 1st Annual #MoparVsBrandXstreetcarShowdown. held at JakesDragstrip in Moulton, AL find info on FB/IG RattyMuscleCars and Austins Muscle Car Clinic
Austin, I plan on being there. Hopefully some other FABO cars will show up too. Always a blast! I call it "Mini Dragweek".

-
Back