Drag Week

-
Trust me by the time we tow down from Canada getting 7 mpg you won't be as broke as me

Okay boys. Car trunk is loaded down. Went for a test drive and everything is good. Putting it on the trailer tonight and leaving for Cordova tomorrow morning. The rest of you guys going to be in Cordova tomorrow night or just showing up for tech on Sunday?

Dart 11.JPG

I'm loading right now, going to try get to south of Minneapolis tonight

IMG_1174.JPG

IMG_3802.JPG

A buddy of mine is competing. Stop and say hi if you see him. Tell him a '71 Scamp told you to.

updates updates pleeeease. Who is in who is still in?? I ' m following online at hotrod.com and 1320video! What cars ( starting numbers ) i have to pay Special attaention for?? :thumbsup:

We are still in it with the green 71 Dart. Headed to the track in Union Grove WI right now. We usually run about 11 am. Car number is 274R

I saw you guys pulled over this morning on 45, a van pulled out in front of the Firebird I heard?
Saw you run also, wish I would have known you posted this here, I would have stopped by and said hi!!
To compete in this event just went to the top of my bucket list.
Good job boys, way to represent!!

Yeah the highway event with the firebird was a **** show that I won't get into here but we got the car back into the race.... made for a long day for all of us... in fact it made me for get that we changed the intake gaskets on my car in the dark at the comfort inn the evening before

IMG_1227.JPG

Possibly day 4,low 13's at 107?^^^^^^^; Sure looked like your car :)

ist more than just racing. Its also Lifestyle. You have to be a Special Kind of guy to do this. I mean this week. Love it! And the Pictures of the Hotel room were hillarious. See 1320video, day 3... :)
And Yes,it is a,lifestyle...I,did it for 20 years,taking a break.....
I'm on it....LMAO......

We are still in. Heading to Cordova for the final day. The Dart has run like a champ, I'm so proud of it. Spent all day yesterday helping my buddy that I'm traveling with work on his chivy. Replaced several alternators from WI to here. Got in at 2 am this morning.

IMG_1530.JPG

-
Back