Drag Week

-
By the time I add the liquids and driver it should be just under 3100 at the line. I could drop it another 100 pounds easily with a hood and seat swap out

For the guys who have previously attended drag week: do they check to see if your horn works on your car? Mine currently doesn't and not sure I'm going to have time to fix it before the time comes. Just curious

I don't have a horn.... but if I can't get through tech without one I will take the one of the motor home and it will take about 4 minutes to wire it up.... and we will do yours next if you need one

I might bring one of these just in case

image.jpg

They will check for horn. Just wire one up with new button and relay.

Do they check for windshield wipers? There is pictures of Drag Week cars with no wipers online...

Good to know. I'll get something figured out for a horn. Just one more thing to add to the list.

Understand. lol. The lists never end. Horns easy. Just annoyance I know but better to deal with it now

I don't have wipers. Not on this car but one of my others I tested out RainX just to see. OCD thing.

To tell you the truth - I could see better than with the wipers lol. And no. I don't work for RainX. Lol

Nice progress. You've made some quick work out of that. Did you decide what class you are going to run in? I'll either be in small block N/A or street machine eliminator. Doubt I have a chance in hell to place in any class so just trying to decide which one to run in.

Dang that's no good. Got a spare or you going to have to pull that transmission and see what's wrong?

Dang that's no good. Got a spare or you going to have to pull that transmission and see what's wrong?
Got it fixed..., the hand written instructions that came with the forward manual valve body missed a few steps. Had to take out the valve body and the tail shaft

-
Back