Drive Dart or rake leaves

-

bvt69dart

Technically Challenged!
Reaction score
Lets see, I can either rake leaves in my yard or terrorize the neighbors with the Dart... I guess the Dart won!!!

Attachments

• ddart 001 (640x480).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 285
I'm fairly technically challenged, but I'll try to get some help from my savvy neighbor. That is if he's not mad at me for not picking up the leaves...

Looks like you did a half assed job on the leaf raking. Hope you didn't drive the Dart like you raked the leaves. Some chevy would have eat your *** up.
Small Block

Odds are the wind would have blown most of those leaves over into the neighbors yard if you left them there long enough, if not fire up the leaf blower and blow them in the neighbors yard while their gone...

Your my kind of mopar nut,I like pissing of my nabiours well only a few of them,PS dont rake mulch.

Yep! I've been mulching with the mower since the leaves started falling. I bagged the last bit yesterday and had a small load in the pickup to take to the yard waste dump.I raked for about 10 min. under some bushes. I like to mow but hate to rake. I like driving the Dart even better.

...fire up the leaf blower and blow them in the neighbors yard while their gone...

No need to use the leaf blower! Just fire up the Dart, point it in the right direction and rev the snot out of it. That'll both terrorize the neighbors and blow the leaves out of your yard!
Even better if you get that on video.

The trash company will only accept 7 bags per load so I stopped raking after I had 7 bags filled. This is the 2nd week I've done this and the back yard is finished. Hope to have the front completed by next trash pick-up. (or a huge storm blows the rest in the neighbors yard!)

The trash company will only accept 7 bags per load so I stopped raking after I had 7 bags filled. This is the 2nd week I've done this and the back yard is finished. Hope to have the front completed by next trash pick-up. (or a huge storm blows the rest in the neighbors yard!)
Only 7 bags? Neighbor across the street had 35 bags from his front yard. I have too many trees - I have to blow them toward the treeline and then shred them. I'll build 3 foot hedgerows 4 or 5 different times across the yard.

So your admitting you did a sorry job on the leaves? Nothing like an honest man. How did you do against the chevy?
Small Block

No need to use the leaf blower! Just fire up the Dart, point it in the right direction and rev the snot out of it. That'll both terrorize the neighbors and blow the leaves out of your yard!
Even better if you get that on video.

That is what I was thinking the exhast should blow the leaves 2 houses down if you dont have a rev limiter.

Open tubes with turn down pipes blowes the leaves and make the dogs Sh$t thier pants. Had mine out today, didnt rake any leaves, but had a blast while it lasted.

Get a blower and blow the leaves it cost to dam much money to drive a mopar I know because I have over 50 of them

-
Back