Driving drunk, big crash on HER way to HER wedding, arrested for DUI Geezus

-
6F4E4D89-ABA2-459B-B43A-58F981356524.jpeg

Like the old saying goes, “your an asshole, I’m an asshole, everyone’s an asshole, it’s just some you like better than others”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Were you bo-rn an asshole, or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine, 'cause you're an ***-hole tonight

Yes you're an A-SSHOLE, and don't you try to blame it on me
You deserve all the credit, you're an asshole tonight

You were an assho-le yesterday, you're an ***-hole tonight
And I've got a feeling, you'll be an asshole the rest of your life

And I was talking to your mother, just the other night
I told her I thought you were an asshole, she said "yes, I think you're right"

Were you bo-rn an asshole, or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine, 'cause you're an ***-hole tonight
You started this ****, **** for brains. YOU. YOU stepped in here and started the asshole comments. I already told you, NObody invited you here. I have no idea what set up off "on me" but that's on YOU. YOU started the attack, the comments, the bullshit. And YOU can stop it, anytime. Not once have I started a thread entitled AKA "old man ray I'm calling you out." Nope never have. YOU came in here ALL BY YOUR BIG PRICK SELF with BIG PRICK comments. You sent me a PM? You DID?? You want a GOD DAMNED GOLD STAR FOR THAT? **** OFF

You started this ****, **** for brains. YOU. YOU stepped in here and started the asshole comments. I already told you, NObody invited you here. I have no idea what set up off "on me" but that's on YOU. YOU started the attack, the comments, the bullshit. And YOU can stop it, anytime. Not once have I started a thread entitled AKA "old man ray I'm calling you out." Nope never have. YOU came in here ALL BY YOUR BIG PRICK SELF with BIG PRICK comments. You sent me a PM? You DID?? You want a GOD DAMNED GOLD STAR FOR THAT? **** OFF
Don't hold back.
Tell us what you really think of Ray...

-
Back