Duster finally coming back together...

-
wow that is great looking! Are you gonna be at the *** show? I want to c it in person.

Absolutely an amazing resto with some very tasteful styling cue touches/upgrades. I hope to have my Dart Sport looking half that good some day. You put a lot of hard work into that one. Enjoy it!!

Mike

tobysoldblue: The Summit Sport seats have both the recline dial on both sides of the seat and a release lever to tilt the seat back forward.

MOhorsePAR: It's a 2.5" Pypes Performance exhaust system. I didn't install the tail pipes though because I kinda like the sound of the exhaust dumping out underneath (at least for now).

did you do the spring relocate? just curious so i can judge how much tire i can put under without moving springs.

did you do the spring relocate? just curious so i can judge how much tire i can put under without moving springs.

I did the 3/4" relocate. However when I went to buy tires I couldn't find anything wider than a 255 for a 16" wheel. Not an issue with 17" and others. So, now I've got extra space I'm not using (for now). I could easily fit a 275 with a little more backspacing. Course, my rear is a little narrower than stock too but I'd have to measure it because I don't recall the dimensions we settled on. I had Dr.Diff do it. I bet you could make it work without any mods at all.

-
Back