Elongated Skulls Could be Proof of Alien Life Here!

-
He who calls BULL$*** without knowing the facts, and then posting a link from Wikipedia link
is a genius. Proudness pours out of his posts.

goes with this
Now who is brainwashed?

You believe in Aliens and I believe in under 7000 year old Earth.
Why then am I an Idiot?

Have the local Genius debunk these below since he has me on ignore. Hope you do not shut
the door also. Free thinking vs group think.

-Short lived Comets.
-Very little Salt in the Sea.
-Carbon-14 in Fossils, Oil, Coal, and Diamonds. (Radiocarbon) Half life reading is 5730 years.
-Helium in Radioactive Rocks.
-Rapidly Decaying Magnetic Field.
-Faint Sun Paradox.
-Bent Rock Layers.
-Soft Tissue, Blood Cells, Proteins, DNA in Dinosaur Bones (the word "Dinosaur" was created in 1841.

Now the Evolution Fraud...
-Peppered Moth.
-Vestigial organ fraud.
-Earnst Haeckels evolution embryo fraud (still used in text books today).
-Nebraska Man (Later to be discovered to be a pigs tooth).
-Java Man.
-Neanderthal Man (bone disease).
-Lucy.
-Archaeoraptor (Front cover National Geographic Magazine and later corrected in a future article
in small print).
-Orce Man (turns out to be a Donkey).

Big Bang is Imagination.
Universe is 91 billion light years wide?? but the Big Bang happened 14 billion years ago?
Lets say you stand in the center. Why can we see the stars? With these numbers it sounds
like it would of had to travel faster then the speed of light to expanded to that width.
If so, did it slow down so we can see the light? What slowed it down?

I'm a Idiot?
P.S. HAVE THE LINK on the peer review study out from England on soft tissue dinosaur bones.
One is the study of how long can soft tissue can be preserved under lab conditions without
knowing a few years later of the new evidence that came in. They quickly came up with another reason
for preservation of soft tissue for millions of years. Yes believe in Aliens if so be.

Not meant to be argumentative. I have a question for you.

Does God create things that are less than perfect

Nope, WAY before Drones. It was a way off, and it was just floating there and it Disappeared right in front of my and a family that was looking at it as well, eyes. Just there...then ..not. Has me convinced.
What is way before?

which bible?

which version of God?
Ya know, that's a bait question. If you have to be that petty...... No answer will be good enough for you. The New Kingdom is not for everyone. There is a test you have to take. God says He is not willing that any should perish, and that is why the end has been repeatedly postponed. To give everyone a reasonable chance to find the Way.
But there are several groups of living things or once-living things that have absolutely no chance of getting in. ZERO. God already saw one Rebellion in Heaven, and IMO He designed this plan to make sure it doesn't happen again. Our existence on this earth therefore is a test, to separate those with a rebellious nature from those who would rather die for Him than even be caught having a rebellious thought. The rebellious ones God calls Goats. The obedient ones are called Sheep. We grow up together in this world rubbing elbows with eachother. But on Judgement Day, God will separate us, and the Goats go to their destruction, while the Sheep get their rewards and enter into the New Kingdom.
So, if you want to play the bait-game, I can preach this stuff all day long.But your heart has already betrayed you, so it's kindof a waste of time.
For you, no Bible will be the right Bible, so the answer is; flip a coin.

Ya know, that's a bait question. If you have to be that petty...... No answer will be good enough for you. The New Kingdom is not for everyone. There is a test you have to take. God says He is not willing that any should perish, and that is why the end has been repeatedly postponed. To give everyone a reasonable chance to find the Way.
But there are several groups of living things or once-living things that have absolutely no chance of getting in. ZERO. God already saw one Rebellion in Heaven, and IMO He designed this plan to make sure it doesn't happen again. Our existence on this earth therefore is a test, to separate those with a rebellious nature from those who would rather die for Him than even be caught having a rebellious thought. The rebellious ones God calls Goats. The obedient ones are called Sheep. We grow up together in this world rubbing elbows with eachother. But on Judgement Day, God will separate us, and the Goats go to their destruction, while the Sheep get their rewards and enter into the New Kingdom.
So, if you want to play the bait-game, I can preach this stuff all day long.But your heart has already betrayed you, so it's kindof a waste of time.
For me, being a descent compassionate person has worked pretty well so far. I may not be on the same page as everyone, but I figure if I respect people's right to go their own way...

First. Thank you for admitting that it is your opinion.

Second, You have made assumptions about me, your guesses are less than accurate.

Third? why do you preach? Why is that your authority? God did not give you that right, I believe he said something about not casting your pearls....

Fourth, why would a perfect God make an imperfect plan that would be postponed? Seems not to fit.

In MY opinion. You don't seem to understand the bible. ( For the record, that bible I refer to would be the King James version)

I don' claim to have answers, only questions

Philosophically speaking if God existed he would be an extraterrestrial by definition, since he's not from Earth.
And if aliens existed that were intelligent enough to be our creators we might deem them gods.

Can God create a square circle?
Freewill or automaton.
Take your choice.
It's binary.
Some freewill is still freewill.
This is my night for UFO.:lol:

My UFO sighting . About 20 years ago.
I dunno what you saw.... I believe you saw something. I wouldn't jump to conclusions. I saw a strange light in the sky once, and heard a rustling in the bush. near my truck where my wife and I were parked in the woods

turned out to be soldiers in camo, flying a drone on a training exercise

scared the ever loving crap out of me

Philosophically speaking if God existed he would be an extraterrestrial by definition, since he's not from Earth.
And if aliens existed that were intelligent enough to be our creators we might deem them gods.

He would be supernatural.
Outside of nature.
Aliens only move the problem of origins to somewhere besides Earth.

I heard God planned to create the Earth in six days...but since he hadn’t created the Earth yet, he didn’t know how long a day actually was. He spent at least an eon or two in a “do-loop” before deciding how he was going resolve that.

Oh yeah, and where to place the fossils that appear to be millions of years old just to give the kids something to play with took another few eons too.

I heard God planned to create the Earth in six days...but since he hadn’t created the Earth yet, he didn’t know how long a day actually was. He spent at least an eon or two in a “do-loop” before deciding how he was going resolve that.

Oh yeah, and where to place the fossils that appear to be millions of years old just to give the kids something to play with took another few eons too.
I'm not saying there is or isn't a god. I will say there is no chance the earth is only 6 or 7 thousand years old.

Why do so many people think that Mr Alpha and Omega would be in such an all fired hurry?

My UFO sighting . About 20 years ago.
I'm just going to say this.

I've seen some wierd **** in the night sky while sober and farming or otherwise just out under the clear sky. I can't say what I saw was a UFO but I can't say it wasn't. Just wierd light patterns not normally found in the sky and this pattern was moving in ways that define physics. That said, I'm one of the few in my generation that can navigate via the constellations so it's pretty obvious to me when something is out of the norm.

I am also Christian. That said, I am not going to deny the existence of "aliens" or life on other planets somewhere amongst the stars. Why? Because even the Bible says that God created the universe, who's to say that he didn't create multiple "earths"?

Lastly, IF there is life out there, I believe that they'd honestly look very much like we do. Not the Hollywood made image.

I'm not saying there is or isn't a god. I will say there is no chance the earth is only 6 or 7 thousand years old.

Why do so many people think that Mr Alpha and Omega would be in such an all fired hurry?
Exactly. Who's to say that 7 days and 7 nights in God's time is the same as earth time?

Since was made from the dust, does that make him extra terrestrial? or maybe super terrestrial?

Not meant to be argumentative. I have a question for you.

Does God create things that are less than perfect
No not argumentative. But not afraid to ask question. This is good. Todays society we are taught
to ask certain question and it is instilled in us as in name calling/ laughing and shaming.
We are taught not to question authority.

Not sure on how to answer the question. I believe at the beginning it was perfect then Sin came into
place. From there on is a break down of everything. God has a plan and is perfect in everyway.
Sin= Death. Now saying this is who has the greatest love of all? And what did he do? He died for our
sins as his love is larger then life itself.

From Adam to today is a copy of a copy of a copy and so on. We are breaking down. Life span is getting
shorter with the exception of the last 150 hundred years or so. This is because of education and industrial.

Mathematically with wars and famine the population growth ties down to about 4600 or so years ago.
There were 8.
If evolution were true the population would fill the universe a couple of time at only 3 feet tall and 8 inch
cylinders. These numbers are conservative. I can post a link if you like on this.

The Prayers of a Skeptic, research and you will find.
GOD, if you exist, you must know that I'm
not a believer. So please, GOD, give me the gift
of faith, in your time and in your way.

I want to believe whatever is true.

Amen.

If there was no "day" yet, how would He spend "eons"?
Aren't eons finally composed of days if we are talking about fossils actually being as old as we are told they are.
Was time created by then?
Or are you strictly being humorous?

I heard fossils dated by the rocks they are in.
And the rocks are dated by the fossils in the rocks.
We hear all kinds of things.
I mostly hear UFO.

e·on
ˈēən,ˈēˌän/
noun
  1. an indefinite and very long period of time, often a period exaggerated for humorous or rhetorical effect.
    "he reached the crag eons before I arrived"
    • ASTRONOMYGEOLOGY
      a unit of time equal to a billion years.
    • GEOLOGY
      a major division of geological time, subdivided into eras.

No not argumentative. But not afraid to ask question. This is good. Todays society we are taught
to ask certain question and it is instilled in us as in name calling/ laughing and shaming.
We are taught not to question authority.

Not sure on how to answer the question. I believe at the beginning it was perfect then Sin came into
place. From there on is a break down of everything. God has a plan and is perfect in everyway.
Sin= Death. Now saying this is who has the greatest love of all? And what did he do? He died for our
sins as his love is larger then life itself.

From Adam to today is a copy of a copy of a copy and so on. We are breaking down. Life span is getting
shorter with the exception of the last 150 hundred years or so. This is because of education and industrial.

Mathematically with wars and famine the population growth ties down to about 4600 or so years ago.
There were 8.
If evolution were true the population would fill the universe a couple of time at only 3 feet tall and 8 inch
cylinders. These numbers are conservative. I can post a link if you like on this.

The Prayers of a Skeptic, research and you will find.
GOD, if you exist, you must know that I'm
not a believer. So please, GOD, give me the gift
of faith, in your time and in your way.

I want to believe whatever is true.

Amen.
The point of my question is this. If God created the heavens and the earth. Then it must have been perfect.

next it is written, and the earth was without form......whoa whoa whoa.....

What happned between those 2 lines? how did it go from perfect to without form?

how much time lapsed between those 2 lines? We are not told.

For me, being a descent compassionate person has worked pretty well so far. I may not be on the same page as everyone, but I figure if I respect people's right to go their own way...
That is commendable
but it won't get you into the New Kingdom.
Of course not every one wants to go there. That is their freewill. But the thing that scares me is that God's Word says that before the Goats are destroyed, they will have to suffer in their bodies for the sins they committed. Now think about what that might mean. Would a murderer have to endure a like murder, yet not die? IDK. Cuz remember the Lake of Fire is called the Second Death, not the third fourth or the 200th if he is a mass murderer. If he was just a liar, but his lies led to the death of others, would the liar have to suffer those deaths? IDK. What kind of suffering would an adulterer have to suffer? IDK. But what about the first 4 commandments? How about blashphemers ,and idol worshipers, or those who partook of abortions? IDK.
But whatever it is, you can bet it won't be pleasant. And I for one will do everything I can to escape that chit. That is to say, get on the narrow path confessing Jesus before men,as my Savior and being obedient to God's Laws and Commands, and enduring to the end, so that I can be in the Sheep line..
One cannot get into heaven by good works,lest any man should boast. In the end the rich men will be throwing their Gold into the streets, for it will not buy them a ticket in.So you cannot buy your way in either. Nor will reciting the sinner's prayer. There is exactly one way in, and it starts with; believing and confessing that Jesus is the prophesied Savior.That His blood was the atoning sacrifice for your sins, cuz there is no remission of sins without the shedding of blood. And then you have to repent of your former wicked ways. But you say, you were not wicked, you were a good person. Well Jesus knows better. He says there is none Good, except the Father. Jesus says our hearts are wicked above all things. Futhermore, many of us are bearing sin-curses handed down from our rebellious fathers, perhaps all the way back to Adam. Every deed ,good or evil,you ever did ,is recorded in a Book. On Judgement Day, you,as will I, be judged on those works, and rewarded accordingly.The goats according to the evil deeds found in the Book, and the Sheep according to the righteous things found in the Book. That is what is written. That is not AJs interpretation. God made us, and God made the rules. You either play by the rules and win everlasting life; or you have free-choice to rebel and go to destruction; it is just that simple. I choose Life!

Since was made from the dust, does that make him extra terrestrial? or maybe super terrestrial?
If he created the Earth, does that make him parenterrestrial? Oh wait, forgot the rest of the Universe...and where was he hanging out before he created it? And, how was that created...and where was he before that? And how was that created?

Last edited:
-
Back