Elongated Skulls Could be Proof of Alien Life Here!

-
You know. Sometimes it could be just as simple as genetic mutation.
Take this cat for example. Its not alien. Just geniticaly different. 6 toes on every paw.

View attachment 1715170926

Talk about bring back memories
Years ago we had a Siamese kitten that had six toes on each foot that was given to us by the Perry Family. We called her Perry 24.

Agreed. I'm not saying they are alien I just would like to hear an educated opinion on the variations presented.
Sure there are mutations occurring all over the world. But to find such a cluster of mutations at one time/place is unusual at best. One extra nipple here, or bonus genital there is within standard deviation. This isnt.
Clusters of genetic mutations in isolated populations are common. Look at the pygmies of Africa, the Inuits that have a completely different metabolic system and the Asians and American Indians that lack the gene to process alcohol.

All of the skull abnormalities found across the globe are all medically attributable to the binding process and/or the genetic variations of the local population. Altering the brain cavity can also change the pressure on certain regions of the brain causing changes in things like HGH levels that regulate bone growth. This is particularly relevant to the claimed oversized jaws that are common in over production of HGH.

There are those here who know me, have met me and know that I am what I claim. I have 30 years professional experience, 10 new drug approvals in the US, 8 internationally and 8 patents on new medical technology.

I’m not here for a job interview, just stating what I know as a well informed professional.

Believe me, if there was any proof of alien presence or DNA on this plantet, the rewards would be worth many millions in accolades, publications and a Nobel prize to go with it all.

There are tens of thousands of repudiate scientists and researchers out there...don’t you think one of them would have claimed the fame, fortune and recognition for it by now if it were really there?
Again, I am not claiming these are alien

I would just like am educated well thought explanation as to why these skulls have; greater mass, different structure in the jaw and spinal connection. etc.

If you take a regular skull and deform it, the mass is unchanged is it not?

I'm not claiming one theory or another.

I just would like to hear an informed opinion. Sorry if you are insulted but all your statements about your accomplishments don't automatically give you credibility, and you still haven't answered.

It's fine to say it if you have no clue

th?id=OIP.jpg

There are those here who know me, have met me and know that I am what I claim. I have 30 years professional experience, 10 new drug approvals in the US, 8 internationally and 8 patents on new medical technology.

I’m not here for a job interview, just stating what I know as a well informed professional.

Believe me, if there was any proof of alien presence or DNA on this plantet, the rewards would be worth many millions in accolades, publications and a Nobel prize to go with it all.

There are tens of thousands of reputable scientists and researchers out there...don’t you think one of them would have claimed the fame, fortune and recognition for it by now if it were really there?

Again, I am not claiming these are alien

I would just like am educated well thought explanation as to why these skulls have; greater mass, different structure in the jaw and spinal connection. etc.

If you take a regular skull and deform it, the mass is unchanged is it not?

I'm not claiming one theory or another.

I just would like to hear an informed opinion. Sorry if you are insulted but all your statements about your accomplishments don't automatically give you credibility, and you still haven't answered.

It's fine to say it if you have no clue
It’s not that simple. Bone formation is a dynamic process and changes based on external influence. Bone mass renews itself every 90 days during the younger years. The external influence causes bone to change and thicken as required. It’s why heavier people have bigger bones and why orthodontics work by putting pressure on the teeth to move them. The pressure causes the bone to reform around the tooth to equalize and stabilize the pressure.

The same thing happens with skull binding. The plates move, elongate, change shape and thicken based on the pressure. The location of the spinal cord opening moves also to compensate for the change in the center of gravity of the new mass configuration.

In other words, all of the changes seen are the body’s natural response to the external forces and ability to adapt. This is further modified by the effects of brain pressure on regulating hormone areas.

It’s not that simple. Bone formation is a dynamic process and changes based on external influence. Bone mass renews itself every 90 days during the younger years. The external influence causes bone to change and thicken as required. It’s why heavier people have bigger bones and why orthodontics work by putting pressure on the teeth to move them. The pressure causes the bone to reform around the tooth to equalize and stabilize the pressure.

The same thing happens with skull binding. The plates move, elongate, change shape and thicken based on the pressure. The location of the spinal cord opening moves also to compensate for the change in the center of gravity of the new mass configuration.

In other words, all of the changes seen are the body’s natural response to the external forces and ability to adapt. This is further modified by the effects of brain pressure on regulating hormone areas.
fair enough.

Thank you

Talk about bring back memories
Years ago we had a Siamese kitten that had six toes on each foot that was given to us by the Perry Family. We called her Perry 24.
Polydacals spelling? or hemmings.
After Ernest Hemmingway
He left his home in Fla. As a sanctuary for them.

Everybody has a paradigm.
When it gets challenged, the initial predictable reactions are usually fight or flight. Few there are that want to know more. The fighters usually produce their I'm smarter than that cards. They present countless circular reasoning. And in the end resort to name calling and character assassination.They will not question their paradigm.
The flighters duck and cover, and make unintelligible sounds, refusing any new information.
If a man says to me ; "tell me more", he is the one that is worth sitting down for,and hauling out my Bible. He is the one I freely give my time to. He has an inquiring mind. He may find the way. I just want to help.

I don't know why, but it seems easier for people to believe in extra-terrestrial beings..... than in giants or disembodied spirits in an unseen dimension. I don't get that. People can talk to demons thinking they are the spirits of dead relatives, but lights in the sky; well they have to be from another far-away galaxy.
The evidence for a former Giant Civilization are all over the world. And history books talk about them. But when it comes from the Bible; BOOM! slam the door on that conversation!
Well, many are called, few are chosen. Many choose to remain willfully ignorant.Some cannot get past their pride. Some probably have been veiled. Or cursed.Or demonized.
There is nothing new under the sun, said Solomon. Indeed. The lines are forming. There are only two sides. There will be no evading

When it gets challenged, the initial predictable reactions are usually fight or flight. Few there are that want to know more. The fighters usually produce their I'm smarter than that cards. They present countless circular reasoning. And in the end resort to name calling and character assassination.They will not question their paradigm.
The flighters duck and cover, and make unintelligible sounds, refusing any new information.
If a man says to me ; "tell me more", he is the one that is worth sitting down for,and hauling out my Bible. He is the one I freely give my time to. He has an inquiring mind. He may find the way. I just want to help.

I don't know why, but it seems easier for people to believe in extra-terrestrial beings..... than in giants or disembodied spirits in an unseen dimension. I don't get that. People can talk to demons thinking they are the spirits of dead relatives, but lights in the sky; well they have to be from another far-away galaxy.
The evidence for a former Giant Civilization are all over the world. And history books talk about them. But when it comes from the Bible; BOOM! slam the door on that conversation!
Well, many are called, few are chosen. Many choose to remain willfully ignorant.Some cannot get past their pride. Some probably have been veiled. Or cursed.Or demonized.
There is nothing new under the sun, said Solomon. Indeed. The lines are forming. There are only two sides. There will be no evading
Dimes-1.jpg

Pair of dimes???

Treblig

I think it's small minded to believe we're alone in the universe, but I'll believe in aliens when I see one walkin down the street.

Thanks AJ.
The bible is correct. Tectonic plates are 100 years of imagination to go with the indoctrination to believe millions
of years. There is no subduction. Can post mathematical numbers and someone with years of education.
The required pressure to push the mountains up over millions of years is impossible. There are very few
people and also experts that do not know tectonic plates are false. Some are starting to except it.

The world over is evidence of the great flood. Sea fossils on all rocky mountains. Clams also that are
shut. When clams die they should be open. The Moon is heavily damage on the side we see. The surface
has been breach. The dark spots are called "Maria" and is flowed out lava. The Moon is drifting away
from Earth at 1.5 inches a year. Now go back millions of years and the tide would be enormous.

There is more water underground then in the oceans "ringwoodite".

There were giants in them days. "And there we saw giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants:
and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in there sight. Numbers 13:33 KJV.

It is a way out of the word of the Father to slip other possibility's with great imagination.
You are correct it is BOOM!

Incorrect respectfully. They have three skulls on one table. The first one is a normal skull, the second one
is the bounded elongated, and the third is the larger elongated skull. The first two all match up with
the sutures and the positioning of the spinal opening. The third is very much different, as in weight,size,
sutures and the opening is set back.
What you are describing is not true. The spinal opening, sutures and weight are the same with binding.
I also forgot to mention the eye sockets are larger too.

I agree with what you say about an open mind, and the man that says tell me more.

I don't pretend to be a devote follower of the word in the bible, but I have been instilled with an inquisitive mind.

My dad always said a man has more than one mind, if you think and act with your Adam mind, you stay an animal.....im not sure about that but prefer to keep an open mind.

perhaps somewhere along the way I'll learn the truth

-
Back