Elongated Skulls Could be Proof of Alien Life Here!

-
Developing new drugs and technologies to treat diseases and injuries. That involves being expert in anatomy, physiology, chemistry, physics and engineering. My current title is Chief Technical Officer.
my title was plumber , which one would the world get along with out the best?__________LOL

You call me out, accuse me of being ignorant, insult me and then ask for a knowledgeable discussion?

What possible motivation would I have to do that?

Besides, I have no interest in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
What started as a comment for reading and thought, sure turned into an "I`m smarter than you deal real quick!" THE MORE U BRAG ON URSELF, THE MORE WE THINK NOT .

Clusters of genetic mutations in isolated populations are common. Look at the pygmies of Africa, the Inuits that have a completely different metabolic system and the Asians and American Indians that lack the gene to process alcohol.

All of the skull abnormalities found across the globe are all medically attributable to the binding process and/or the genetic variations of the local population. Altering the brain cavity can also change the pressure on certain regions of the brain causing changes in things like HGH levels that regulate bone growth. This is particularly relevant to the claimed oversized jaws that are common in over production of HGH.
I CAN TELL U DIDN`T DO ANY RESEARCH ON NEPHILLIUM .
I`M OUTA HERE ON THIS ONE -------------------

Hey those Nephs were only half-alien; their parents being non-human, and having power of flight, or levitation, or buoyancy, or in some way
were able to come down from the sky to a mountain, to claim wives of all whom they chose....... kinda sounds like rape. The children of those wives were the reprobate bastards, called Nephilym. Well-proportioned Giants , mighty men of old.

Where do the gold DC-9's come in?

I knew people with elongated skulls in High School, the one guy we used to call "Cashew" cause his head was shaped like a nut.

Jeez this is going far afield. And BTY, @Ddaddy is a pretty intelligent man. You really should not knock a guy you never met. AND if you REALLY think the earth is a few thousands of years old, you my friend are a brainwashed IDIOT!!! Bash me all you want! And I do believe in Aliens . There is actually evidence of them.

Oh, dare i?
What the hell,we exist, therefore they exist. Just not here.
Unless a billion years ago a group of them were partying and decided to start up their own private zoo,throw a million or so species of life on one planet and see which one survives. Sure as hell wont be humans at this rate.

Oh, dare i?
What the hell,we exist, therefore they exist. Just not here.
Unless a billion years ago a group of them were partying and decided to start up their own private zoo,throw a million or so species of life on one planet and see which one survives. Sure as hell wont be humans at this rate.

I'll agree with this. We only exist for entertainment value.

Jeez this is going far afield. And BTY, @Ddaddy is a pretty intelligent man. You really should not knock a guy you never met. AND if you REALLY think the earth is a few thousands of years old, you my friend are a brainwashed IDIOT!!! Bash me all you want! And I do believe in Aliens . There is actually evidence of them.
I've never seen or heard of any evidence that was really compelling. The most compelling evidence is the sheer enormity of the universe.

I am anti-alien
I know evil exists, I have been attacked, and I have repulsed them.
But not by my own power. Logically therefore, it follows that Good also exists. And the epitome of Good is God.
If God exists, then it follows that what He says in the Bible is True, for God cannot lie.
If God therefore says that in six days He created heaven and earth and all that is in them, I logically have to believe that. And if God never mentions aliens, then aliens are not on my radar.
But since God tells us there were Giants in the Land in those days, then I believe it. And when 2.5 million Israelites showed up at the Promised Land, and said the would not go in because they were like grasshoppers compared to the Giants living there, I believe it.
Why?
Because I have felt the pure evil of the Nephilym bad boys breathing down my neck; and I scattered them, not just once but seven times, by using the Name. The Name above all names; the Name of the Son of God. The KJV calls Him Jesus, but His given name may be Yeshuwah. That Name was given to the Believers to be our Sword, our cloak, our comfort in perilous times.
I have not seen an alien. Nor a ghost. Nor even a reprobate bastard spirit of a slaughtered Nephilym Giant.
But I also have not seen the wind or where it comes from or where it goes, or who steers it or stirs it up.
It is my belief, today, that the phenomenon we see in the skies above us are nothing more than the spirits of the those corrupt giants, and also, the rebellious angels once kicked out of heaven. Having now got past the Restrainer, they are attempting to manifest in our reality, from theirs, seeking to steal,kill,and destroy, mankind, knowing that they have but a short time, to accomplish their task.
Many will be deceived and go down to the pit.

I've never seen or heard of any evidence that was really compelling. The most compelling evidence is the sheer enormity of the universe.
Well I am a down to earth guy, and I for sure saw a UFO. It was broad daylight with no clouds. looked like a silver cigar. Looking at it and it just disappeared . No kidding. I really think all the UFO and "alien" stuff MIGHT be us from the future going back in time....

@Ddaddy is a pretty intelligent man
He who calls BULL$*** without knowing the facts, and then posting a link from Wikipedia link
is a genius. Proudness pours out of his posts.

you my friend are a brainwashed IDIOT!!!
goes with this
And I do believe in Aliens . There is actually evidence of them
Now who is brainwashed?

AND if you REALLY think the earth is a few thousands of years old,
You believe in Aliens and I believe in under 7000 year old Earth.
Why then am I an Idiot?

Have the local Genius debunk these below since he has me on ignore. Hope you do not shut
the door also. Free thinking vs group think.

-Short lived Comets.
-Very little Salt in the Sea.
-Carbon-14 in Fossils, Oil, Coal, and Diamonds. (Radiocarbon) Half life reading is 5730 years.
-Helium in Radioactive Rocks.
-Rapidly Decaying Magnetic Field.
-Faint Sun Paradox.
-Bent Rock Layers.
-Soft Tissue, Blood Cells, Proteins, DNA in Dinosaur Bones (the word "Dinosaur" was created in 1841.

Now the Evolution Fraud...
-Peppered Moth.
-Vestigial organ fraud.
-Earnst Haeckels evolution embryo fraud (still used in text books today).
-Nebraska Man (Later to be discovered to be a pigs tooth).
-Java Man.
-Neanderthal Man (bone disease).
-Lucy.
-Archaeoraptor (Front cover National Geographic Magazine and later corrected in a future article
in small print).
-Orce Man (turns out to be a Donkey).

Big Bang is Imagination.
Universe is 91 billion light years wide?? but the Big Bang happened 14 billion years ago?
Lets say you stand in the center. Why can we see the stars? With these numbers it sounds
like it would of had to travel faster then the speed of light to expanded to that width.
If so, did it slow down so we can see the light? What slowed it down?

I'm a Idiot?
P.S. HAVE THE LINK on the peer review study out from England on soft tissue dinosaur bones.
One is the study of how long can soft tissue can be preserved under lab conditions without
knowing a few years later of the new evidence that came in. They quickly came up with another reason
for preservation of soft tissue for millions of years. Yes believe in Aliens if so be.

My latest alien picture.

335515-ce755b2e47d72091f1cae10f8fc18c9a.jpg

He who calls BULL$*** without knowing the facts, and then posting a link from Wikipedia link
is a genius. Proudness pours out of his posts.

goes with this
Now who is brainwashed?

You believe in Aliens and I believe in under 7000 year old Earth.
Why then am I an Idiot?

Have the local Genius debunk these below since he has me on ignore. Hope you do not shut
the door also. Free thinking vs group think.

-Short lived Comets.
-Very little Salt in the Sea.
-Carbon-14 in Fossils, Oil, Coal, and Diamonds. (Radiocarbon) Half life reading is 5730 years.
-Helium in Radioactive Rocks.
-Rapidly Decaying Magnetic Field.
-Faint Sun Paradox.
-Bent Rock Layers.
-Soft Tissue, Blood Cells, Proteins, DNA in Dinosaur Bones (the word "Dinosaur" was created in 1841.

Now the Evolution Fraud...
-Peppered Moth.
-Vestigial organ fraud.
-Earnst Haeckels evolution embryo fraud (still used in text books today).
-Nebraska Man (Later to be discovered to be a pigs tooth).
-Java Man.
-Neanderthal Man (bone disease).
-Lucy.
-Archaeoraptor (Front cover National Geographic Magazine and later corrected in a future article
in small print).
-Orce Man (turns out to be a Donkey).

Big Bang is Imagination.
Universe is 91 billion light years wide?? but the Big Bang happened 14 billion years ago?
Lets say you stand in the center. Why can we see the stars? With these numbers it sounds
like it would of had to travel faster then the speed of light to expanded to that width.
If so, did it slow down so we can see the light? What slowed it down?

I'm a Idiot?
P.S. HAVE THE LINK on the peer review study out from England on soft tissue dinosaur bones.
One is the study of how long can soft tissue can be preserved under lab conditions without
knowing a few years later of the new evidence that came in. They quickly came up with another reason
for preservation of soft tissue for millions of years. Yes believe in Aliens if so be.
Impossible to have a battle of wits with an idiot.....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Nothing wrong with beliefs . :thumbsup:

Well I am a down to earth guy, and I for sure saw a UFO. It was broad daylight with no clouds. looked like a silver cigar. Looking at it and it just disappeared . No kidding. I really think all the UFO and "alien" stuff MIGHT be us from the future going back in time....

It could just as easily be a drone built using some of the billions of dollars given to the US defence industry

Impossible to have a battle of wits with an idiot.....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Nothing wrong with beliefs . :thumbsup:
Can not answer an Idiot? What I posted was NOT believes. Instead start to research it and debunk them.

Monook
I see you have been studying
I hope to see you on the other side and we can swap stories.
I occasionally battle those evil entities in my dreams. They figured out how to get inside my head. But the last time, I told them if they bothered me again, I was gonna petition God to cast them into outer darkness. I haven't been bothered since. I don't know where this outer darkness is, but I know they sure don't want to go there.I suspect it is outside the firmament, and I bet it's really, really cold, and lonely out there.lol.

I am anti-alien
I know evil exists, I have been attacked, and I have repulsed them.
But not by my own power. Logically therefore, it follows that Good also exists. And the epitome of Good is God.
If God exists, then it follows that what He says in the Bible is True, for God cannot lie.
If God therefore says that in six days He created heaven and earth and all that is in them, I logically have to believe that. And if God never mentions aliens, then aliens are not on my radar.
But since God tells us there were Giants in the Land in those days, then I believe it. And when 2.5 million Israelites showed up at the Promised Land, and said the would not go in because they were like grasshoppers compared to the Giants living there, I believe it.
Why?
Because I have felt the pure evil of the Nephilym bad boys breathing down my neck; and I scattered them, not just once but seven times, by using the Name. The Name above all names; the Name of the Son of God. The KJV calls Him Jesus, but His given name may be Yeshuwah. That Name was given to the Believers to be our Sword, our cloak, our comfort in perilous times.
I have not seen an alien. Nor a ghost. Nor even a reprobate bastard spirit of a slaughtered Nephilym Giant.
But I also have not seen the wind or where it comes from or where it goes, or who steers it or stirs it up.
It is my belief, today, that the phenomenon we see in the skies above us are nothing more than the spirits of the those corrupt giants, and also, the rebellious angels once kicked out of heaven. Having now got past the Restrainer, they are attempting to manifest in our reality, from theirs, seeking to steal,kill,and destroy, mankind, knowing that they have but a short time, to accomplish their task.
Many will be deceived and go down to the pit.
which bible?

which version of God?

That wasn't a silver cigar shaped space craft...................................it was a silver (stainless steel) Delorean!!! But in all seriousness, I believe that you believe that you saw something in the sky.

It could just as easily be a drone built using some of the billions of dollars given to the US defence industry
Nope, WAY before Drones. It was a way off, and it was just floating there and it Disappeared right in front of my and a family that was looking at it as well, eyes. Just there...then ..not. Has me convinced.

-
Back