-

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Is the site turning on and off?

NOTE FROM MODERATORS: Tech is doing a software update

Last edited by a moderator:
I likely have the same issue but guessing it is on my end. I have to sign in every time, but only on my home laptop.

Mine just came back a couple min ago. It's been down since last night. My FCBO is still down.

I though it was my junky iPad or internet. Glad to know I didn’t break my iPad into pieces when it wasn’t it’s fault!!!

I couldn’t get in all last night on my phone. Something goofy with their server.

Down and back again. That's the way it will be until everything is in place and working properly.

Sorry guys - we found some server problems and actually moved to new, better, servers. Things will be a bit wonky for some for a little while while the DNS propagates -

Man I miss this site when it goes down. I guess there’s worse things in life to be addicted to. Thanks for keeping it up and running.

Sorry guys - we found some server problems and actually moved to new, better, servers. Things will be a bit wonky for some for a little while while the DNS propagates -
I could not get on last night either. Isn't it funny how much we like / rely on the FABO website.

It was so bad not having Fabo that I went out and worked in the garage most of the night. Who knows maybe I'll get my car done eventually or at least running.

-
Back