FABO Get Together / MATS Mopars at the Strip

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Last year at the MATS, we had a small FABO member meet n' greet. Anyone interested in doing it again this year? Post up and let's see if there's enough interest generated.

It's always kinda cool to meet other members in the hobby and from the forum.

Here's the info: http://www.moparsatthestrip.com/2007/home.shtml

Me too. There will a few of us there from Inland Mopars.

I will have a booth in the swap meet section with my chassis parts. Swing by and have a soda on me. I will be there setup Friday-Sunday.

Last year at the MATS, we had a small FABO member meet n' greet. Anyone interested in doing it again this year? Post up and let's see if there's enough interest generated.

It's always kinda cool to meet other members in the hobby and from the forum.

Here's the info: http://www.moparsatthestrip.com/2007/home.shtml

At least I wont have to keep asking women sitting in the grandstands if there name is xxxxxxxx...

I'll be going up as guest of Inland Mopars along with
ieduster and Lady in the Scamp.
Hope to meet some other FABO members.
:coffee2:--:happy1:

socaldart

Wish I could make it. Planning on making it to Mopars on Thunder Mountain. Denver in June I believe. Hope to meet some FABO members there. Hope every one has a good time. Smack an *** for me.:coffee2:

Great......Looks like there's some interest :thumbrig:

How does Saturday morning 9:30ish sound ?

I think racing starts @ 10

Sounds good to me but if it's like last year, racing started at 8 on some days and in whatever order they felt like!

Great......Looks like there's some interest :thumbrig:

How does Saturday morning 9:30ish sound ?

I think racing starts @ 10
Where do you plan to meet up? My '72 Duster is home in pieces (like so many years past) but I'll be in my Lil red truck...am I still welcome???

Where do you plan to meet up? My '72 Duster is home in pieces (like so many years past) but I'll be in my Lil red truck...am I still welcome???

Will probably meet near the North end of the strip like last year. And yes, you're very welcome to join in whether you're in your car, truck, bicycle or just your walking shoes. We'll even accept it if you pull up in a Chebby LOL

Keep an eye open for a FABO banner :cool:

We're not very good w/ electrical here Kid, but if there's anyway we can help, just let us know. You've worked so hard on your car this past year. I'd love to see it make a run again at the MATS. I'll take pics this time....promise :thumblef:

I'll be pulling in Thursday afternoon so I'm in. Staying at the Hampton Inn close to the track. Have to tow my car out there. I'm too decrepid to change out to highway gears. I think I'll run in the timed only races so I don't have to be tied to any schedule. I hear there is lots to take in and I don't want to miss anything. Including the Cannery gigs Friday and Saturday nights. And the Hemi challenge.

I am kinda tagging along with a few people but if I don't make it on Saturday I will see you on Sunday.....

:thumbup: Great enthusiasm so far. Thanks for all the PM responses and input too!!

Does Saturday morning sound good for everyone? Is there a better time than 9:30 ?

And for those of you that will be in town on Friday, don't miss the Mopar show and concert at the Cannery. It's worth your time......8)

-
Back