farm fresh junk

-
Nize save:cheers: and looking soooo good mikey :thumbrig::thumbrig::thumbrig: Yep that one deserves a three thumbs up. =P~

I do as much as I can my two days off (sun-mon) and before work, lunch breaks. after 6 that time is my wife's.
Gotta work all week then we're off to Seattle for 8 days. we leave sat nite.

Very nice work mikey, a little bit every day. :cheers:

One thing, please for your safety get a magnetic tool tray. Your battery is not the safest place for that stuff.

Keep up the good work.

Very nice work mikey, a little bit every day. :cheers:

One thing, please for your safety get a magnetic tool tray. Your battery is not the safest place for that stuff.

Keep up the good work.
True; I don't usually, but I didn't want to chip the fresh paint.
I drove her today, around the block TWICE......I can't wait.....

Well, this morning I got the Dynasty seat in, got the tailights hooked up, the ignition switch in.
I drove it the 1 mile to work and the 1 mile home.
Interesting drive watching the road speed by through the floor, the exhaust exiting 6in from the manifold, and only having rear brakes. But I DROVE it!!
I put it down until I get floors and brakes in it. Oh yeah; tags would be good as well.

Well, this morning I got the Dynasty seat in, got the tailights hooked up, the ignition switch in.
I drove it the 1 mile to work and the 1 mile home.
Interesting drive watching the road speed by through the floor, the exhaust exiting 6in from the manifold, and only having rear brakes. But I DROVE it!!
I put it down until I get floors and brakes in it. Oh yeah; tags would be good as well.

Too funny! I was once so anxious to drive a project I had finished,that didnt bother to put in the rear shocks.

That was fun...

watch for puddles with floorboard holes. Itll hit you like a firehose! That engine bay looks SMOOOOTH!

got the engine in; started at 1430, finished (for the night) at 2030. Dropped the engine in, bolted it up, bolted up the tq conv. dropped the trans pan (had to chisel through 2" of mud), adjusted bands, replaced filter. changed the cooler lines. Cut rotten driver's side floor out. flushed and painted the radiator. installed fan and pulleys, belt. Tried to fix my mini starter, but had to swap it back out.
Should have it running tomorrow......

I'm guessing by the use of the 24hr clock and the two days off that you might be a fireman? I've been a fireman for 26 yrs. Nice looking job your doing. I love it when another old Mopar is saved and brought back to life. Good job!

I'm fine; I pretty much gave up on the Dart. I had to haul *** to Ca. to save one of my Crickets and parts, so that took a lot of time and money. Sold a freebie El Camino and bought a '61 Rambler in good shape, so I've been working on it. I did get a new fender for the Dart, started cutting out the floors of the Valiant. I hadn't touched the Dart in 6 mos, but it fired right up a couple of days ago.
I'm going to at least get the grille, bumpers and fender bolted up and let it go for the $500 I originally paid for it......

-
Back