Fathers With Daughters Of Dating Age

-
a friend used to tell me he was glad he had all boys....he only had to worry about one d*&k, if he had girls he would have had to worry about all of them.....

Page 2.....

shotgun_wedding.jpg

I've got f girls dating age, one is married.

I prefer to use my hands instead of guns, and I had had to use them once to send a message in the driveway.

I like the first pic. My foster daughter came home with a young fella one night. I just happened to be cleaning one of my shotguns at the kitchen tble when they walked in. Funny, I never saw that kid again. LOL

Jack

My daughters a still too young to date...but I'm sure I'll be cleaning my 12ga pump when the little SOBs come to visit. LOL

Pat

Shotgun's only good at fairly close range. You're going to need something with a long barrel and some rifling in case he gets a head start.

My little girl isn't of dating age but I've taken her out with me when I shoot my Barrett. This is what she told me one day (and has continued to say so) "wow, daddy you're a really great shot!" This was followed by finding out that the target was about 1 mile away. This is the phrase she as memorized for future use "Don't run, you'll only die tired" :twisted:

My little girls have 3 older brothers, 2 crazy uncles, 1 mean grandma, 1 tough grandpa, 2 ornery great uncles, and me. That's just my side of the family, and we all have access to high fire power, a couple hundred acres of land, a backhoe, and just about anything else imaginable. I just hope I've done my job and my daughters have enough common sense not force my hand.

As a father of 3 teenage daughters I got one of these!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YLmh5iDIhw"]Trunk Monkey Chaperone - YouTube[/ame]

Both of my girls are married now. I always asked the boys they were dating.
If they wanted to see my gun collection. I think helped!
I ended up with 2 great son in laws.

My grand daughter just beacame a young woman of 13. To be honest, I would worry and pray just as much even if her dad was on our team.

I have a daughter that is a HS senior and another that is a sophomore. What I tll first time daters of my daughters is that there are things that I learned as a Marine that would make your mother cry if YOU make me show them to you... do we understand one another?

I have all girls and my Dad tells them all you dont have to worry about him. Iam old and dont care if I go and spend my last few years in prison. My granddaughters better come back the same way they left. I love that old man!!!!1

Well I have a freind that does taxedrmy he said he could make me fake head that looked human, I would tell him that was her first boy freind!

The next best thing is I had a neckless made with my glass eye as the pendent so that I was watching him all the time

Nice.

Well, I gotta go...

I'm off like a prom dress....

-
Back