Finally Found What I Was Looking For - New Ride

-

1969VADart

Reaction score
I shared a couple months ago that I had parted ways with my 1969 Dodge Dart GT. Selling that car was one of the toughest decisions I have ever made. As a result I have gone over to the B-Body (dark?) side. I recently was able to finally buy what I was after. This is the replacement for my Dart. I am beyond excited to be able to land my dream car.

1969 Plymouth Hemi GTX
IMG_8600.JPG

IMG_8596.JPG

IMG_8594.JPG

IMG_8599.JPG

IMG_8584.JPG

1969 Plymouth GTX 14.jpg

Wow. That's one sweet ride! I'd do the same thing if I had the chance. More photos please!

WOW, how Awesome is that congratulations on fulfilling your dream, please tell us it's not going to sit and just collect dust. That needs to be driven and enjoyed.

I find it difficult to find the right words to express how I feel.....................................................I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!:poke:

Last edited:
Holy smokes that is beautiful. I cannot possibly be the only one in the throes of total jealousy! Your car may be a B body but you know darn good and well you will get way more tech help from right here on FABO than you will ever get at “ the dark side” Hah!

Great looking car. Congrat's!! Just a little tip, going to a B-body is not going to the dark side, it is still part of the family.

Jack

I know someone who has or had (it was for sale last year), the near twin of that car, except his has a 4 speed. I would absolutely love to own either car. Gorgeous machine, congratulations, and enjoy the hell out it!

-
Back