F'n SNOW!

-

moparker

Reaction score
Put the Duster back together yesterday and today it is snowing! Kiss of death. I schedule today off to be with my kids on spring break, thought maybe we could go for a cruise. I don't think so! You guys in Arizona and Cali. have it made.

I'm with you on that, snow here to, in April WTF!

Well I suppose I should know better, had snow at the end of May a few years ago.

Its snowing here too...ARRGH!

I had the Duster running this morning. Amazing how easy it starts when its 37 degrees out. I must have done something right.

I'm hoping to move down south soon anyway.

Dunno where you live but here in Erie, PA we're supposed to get up to 8 inches... This is just stupid, haha. I am on break too and was going to go and work on the rampage but if the garage is going to be that cold then no way!!!

Rain&Snow in Michigan,Ole man winter won't give up!

down to freezing here in Arkansas tonight, We will loos our first buds on the tree's

there saying it mite rain this week which sucks cause me and some friends are trying to make it to the drag races this week

it sucks when you can cruise your car around cause of snow

the only thing i dislike bout snow digging out your car

l_fdae6bb49a56f627995e72f5cd701e5a.jpg

Been snowing here most of the day with a stiff wind on top of it. Sucks when it was in the 60's just 2 days ago. Can't wait to complain how hot it is outside.

shoot i see it the other way around its already to friggin hot here.

I'm in Uniontown Ohio. It's between Akron and Canton. The wind is wicked. I don't think we're going to get any acumulation but, the high tomorow is 36 deg. It was 60 and sun yesterday. Dingo, you're killin me man.

hell im a 65 to 75 with a light breeze guy its in the 80s here lol that means it will be a LONG HOT 100+ summer ugh

shoot i see it the other way around its already to friggin hot here.

Don't know much about where california has this problem but I would rather have an extra month of cold whether than be afraid of fires burning down my house.

thats mostly the southern part around L.A. im in the middle of the state friggin dry *** valley

Ah... well the heat would still suck... so I will take the cruddy April :p

Yeah but it's better than wildfires, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc...

I'll take an extra few days of cold weather over another hurricane ANY DAY.

Stay warm out there guys! <passin cups of hot chocolate and homemade brownies around>

Mmmmmmmmmmm, tastey Brownies, youm youm youm youm.....

I'd take the hot weather in a heart beat. You guys can have the 200" of snow and 6 months of below freezing temperatures. Its a lot easier to A/C the garage than heat it.

-
Back