Forum Software Upgraded

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As you can probably tell, we upgraded the forum software today.

Overally, the site works the same as before, but there are some slight changes. If you have any questions please ask them here. If you see anything wrong, not working or missing, please post about it here.

Thanks for your patience guys!

As you can probably tell, we upgraded the forum software today.

Overally, the site works the same as before, but there are some slight changes. If you have any questions please ask them here. If you see anything wrong, not working or missing, please post about it here.

Thanks for your patience guys!
Hi. I really don't like the new set up. Just doesn't work for me. How do you get to the classified section?

I don't see recent posts like before
That's because it isn't there anymore. On B-bodys it is under the "whats new" tab so you just have to make extra clicks to get there instead of putting it in a useful spot. Like in the place of "events" or "calendar" or "feedback" or "members". Because those are highly unused features in my daily / yearly / ever usage. Not my favorite "upgraded" feature. It's not even in here, yet.

I don't see recent posts like before
Fixed

That's because it isn't there anymore. On B-bodys it is under the whats new tab so you just have to make extra clicks to get there instead of putting it in a useful spot. Like in the place of "events" or "calendar" or "feedback" or "members". Because those are highly unused features in my daily / yearly / ever usage. Not my favorite "upgraded" feature. It's not even in here, yet.
FBBO will be changed to fix this soon

Geesus.. heads up next time.. thought I logged into the wrong site... lol... good work!

Will this support the navigation tool, and I don't see "top" in the bottom bar. Just a couple quick observations.

Would it be possible to have a button to collapse the "Similar Threads" at the bottom of the thread?

I just clicked a jpeg for a bigger view. That worked fine but when I hit the "back" button, instead of going back to the original pic page it takes me to the previous
page of the original jpeg page.

Probably not, but.... Why is that important?
Not real important. The similar threads section is not something I will be using much, but I can see where it could be helpful to some. Just thought it'd be nice to have the option to minimize it, if possible

What's up with reaction score?
Its way different than this morning.
Thanks.

My messages are way off from this morning as well?

Actually the reaction score is 2000 low and messages are about right.

-
Back