Forum Software Upgraded

-
Did we lose the page count showing at the top and bottom? All I see is at the bottom and it makes you go Prev or Next 1 page at a time and then you have to scroll to the bottom to do it again if you want to say go 2 or 3 pages forward or backward.
Lumii_20220926_222918482.jpg

Did we lose the page count showing at the top and bottom? All I see is at the bottom and it makes you go Prev or Next 1 page at a time and then you have to scroll to the bottom to do it again if you want to say go 2 or 3 pages forward or backward.
View attachment 1715991034
turn your phone sideways

Also if you click the numbers it will let you go to whatever page you want

I am not getting updates from watched threads?

I'm on a laptop, I keep getting a popup asking me to "push my notifications"- I don't want to agree, because I have no idea what it's referring to... Please explain so I can make a semi-intelligent decision and quit getting the popup.

I'm on a laptop, I keep getting a popup asking me to "push my notifications"- I don't want to agree, because I have no idea what it's referring to... Please explain so I can make a semi-intelligent decision and quit getting the popup.
Its a new feature, Im not very well versed on it myself.

When appropriate it sends a notification to your browser that something happened - like you got a PM or someone quoted you on the site. Those push notifications will come even if your not on the site. You can set it up here and choose what you might want push notifications for

That was one of the first things I did, was check my settings. Have to the same with every phone update as well.

Things are looking better around here.

In the previous format, search bar was top right and had option for "your threads". I dont see that anymore?
Also the emojis, cant find those?

In "conversations " A new reply to an existing convo is not highlighted? It used to "bold" the new reply. Hope that makes sense? Not a "have to fix" tho...

Ok, what else do I need to fix guys?

Could we have a direct link to "Classifieds" put back in the header bar so we don't have to scroll down through all the forums, Please?

-
Back