FOUND Stolen Wagon

-

dart64gt

Reaction score
Well Everbody that went to the trouble posting for A big Thank You All
I got a phone call at 1:00am Sunday morning from the Riverside Police and said that they found the car. So Today I got a enough nerve to go to the towing company to get some stuff out of the car and got sick to my guts the car was a TOTAL LOSS must have hit a block wall on the right frt at about 70mph and bounce off that and spun around and hit the left rear quarter. I am just sick. But who ever was riding in the passern side there head broke the windshield out and driver must not be in to good of shape either. They won't let me take pictures of the car because of police impound but when they release the car I will get some pictures of it posted here. Thank god I had it insured.

man, sorry about your loss, know you are sick as I would be myself. Glad you had insurance but somethings can't be replaced with money, Joe

I hope the a$$ f**ks who took it bled out a slow, painful death!!

I'm glad you got it back and I'm sure FABO is behind you with any repairs that will be needed!

Did the cops even take any evidence from the car like a blood sample or finger prints? Cuz I'd wanna find the s$%^ heads and put them behind bars. Probably some dumbasses my age who thought its cool to hijack cars and ride around in stolen vehicles and wreck them. Or probably some stupid gang bangers

Sux to hear!! I wish all the best though.....hope you put something back together!!

I got sick just reading this, It's true that you have lost something that cannot be replaced by the money that the insurance company will give you... I really hope that those punkasses are found and locked up. DarTT is right it probably was someone our age giving us a bad name...

This is the kinda stuff that makes me want to become a hired hitman. That is sick. No respect for anything. I hate seeing this happen to good people.

Good news that they found your car but sorry that it is smashed. Hopefully you can use something out of it. Let us know whenyou get it back.

Good news/bad news.At least you found it but it sucks that it was damaged. Hope the cops find the jackwagons!

So sorry to hear Earl. Makes me sick thinking about it

Can't believe those thieves got away after all that. They should have been knocked unconscious for the police to catch. There is no justice!

A bunch of retards,no respect for other people's property.Maybe someone needs to do the same to them and see how they like it.It's too bad it was found like that.

But who ever was riding in the passern side there head broke the windshield out and driver must not be in to good of shape either. QUOTE]

Wonder if these a$$wipes thought they were going to set off the airbags for fun. Must have been a pretty unpleasant surprise.

At least you have some resolve and I'll bet the police have a pretty good bag of clues as to who was responsible. Sorry to hear the car was destroyed.

Glad to hear it was found and sad to hear it was wrecked. Hopefully the insurance can give you enough, plus what is left of the wagon and build a new one.....good luck and keep us posted....

-
Back