Not open for further replies.

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
You read it right! Free to good home. I used to enjoy it when newup until I started to run it around recently. I "accidently" ran into a wall and the front right of the truck has a busted frame and supports for the front wheel. Everytime I fix and glue it back together, I either run into sumthin' or hit and bump, and break **** all apart again and I don't have one of those plastic welders to repair it. I am tired of working on my Raminator Dodge Ram R/C truck and needs to find a home where someone can use it for parts or fix.

Free to good home and I will ship for nothing but will accept donations.

I rather see someone use it than me pitching it. It still works but needs major front end repair.

If it's still functional I would be happy to pay shipping. My Grandson would love that. I may be able to fix it.

Any idea what shipping to 49259 would be?

If it's still functional I would be happy to pay shipping. My Grandson would love that. I may be able to fix it.

Any idea what shipping to 49259 would be?

Ok. Here's a deal. Ranidart just PM'd me and says she can plastic weld everything back. If she is ok with it ,I can ship it to her first.

im thinking automotive grade adhesives and reinforced stucture and maybe a better bumper and new paint job with FABO sticker on the hood.....J/K about the paint ...unless. LOL

it will fun no matter what happens.

to me the biggest surprise is that FABO ppl are into these .....im such a kid i didnt want to admit that secretly i play with R/C cars too. i have a jeep and a cuda. LOL i put my Barbies in the jeep so they can enjoy motoring too LOL :toothy9:

i am never growing up even if they force me LOL
uh-oh ...do we need an R/C car thread:prayer:

My Raminator truck has a new home thanks to Bad Sport! And also a thank you to RaniDart70 for her kind offer to help out.

I love it when someone gives something away, and especially when they pay shipping, I have a wife I had for 29 years shes broke and doesnt work as good as she used to but the shipping would be free on her also.

ohhhhhhh nooooooooo. my wife read this and she said that isn't even funny. I thought it is hilarious. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary tonight. I would even consider shipping her to a good home and paying the shipping...........no, I better not do that.LOl

ohhhhhhh nooooooooo. my wife read this and she said that isn't even funny. I thought it is hilarious. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary tonight. I would even consider shipping her to a good home and paying the shipping...........no, I better not do that.LOl

Happy anniversary Bill.

The Raminator came this week and John included a little something extra for C. Here he is with his new Dodge pickup, the Raminator is being reassembled with a little help from the grandson. He is 3 years old.

View attachment Cand Truck.JPG

Thanks again. Bruce and Conor

The Raminator came this week and John included a little something extra for C. Here he is with his new Dodge pickup, the Raminator is being reassembled with a little help from the grandson. He is 3 years old.

View attachment 1714582270

Thanks again. Bruce and Conor

Good times ....very cute. :cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back