front wheel hubs for 1964 dart

-

DDH1964Dart

Reaction score
guys im in san diego and having a hard time finding new wheel hubs for my 64 any websites that anyone can recommend , just had motor rebuilt and ready to get cruisin any thoughts anybody

Are you looking for the hubs only or hubs and drum's?? Are they 9" or !0" units? I have some I believe in the back room. Let me know if this is what your looking for. My units came off 63 Valiant Conv. Thank's Jeff

Either will have the drums still on them. I got some 10 take offs up here in Tustin, CA. come and get them, bring a case of Amstel light.

guys im in san diego and having a hard time finding new wheel hubs for my 64 any websites that anyone can recommend , just had motor rebuilt and ready to get cruisin any thoughts anybody
ive been going down to chula vista to buy my parts from a guy on c list.

this isn't for the slant section

but the hubs come with new brake drums...

hey guys thanks for info on wheel hubs but as usuali have a few new questions as well as looking for a part.. 1 im looking for rear window interior trim for 64 dart anybody out there got one for sale sur need itto complete interior.. #2 imputting new oil pan gasket in and got couple questions, #1 on rear end of pan rear main on top has two little rubber tabs sticking out is this going to interfere with my pan install seem like there in the way, also when i tried to put pan on front tip ofcork gasket seems like it is getting crushed out at timing chain cover rubber, also how much gasket sealent if any should i be using, i know these seem like standard ? just trying to do it right could sure use some help thanks guys doug

You should be able to find some used hubs but I don't know any company that made new ones except Chrysler and they've been discontinued for decades now. 9" hubs will only fit 9" spindles so if you changeover to 10" or disc, you need to change spindles too. I may have the interior trim if dart doctor doesn't.
Thanks, Mark

You should be able to find some used hubs but I don't know any company that made new ones except Chrysler and they've been discontinued for decades now. 9" hubs will only fit 9" spindles so if you changeover to 10" or disc, you need to change spindles too. I may have the interior trim if dart doctor doesn't.
Thanks, Mark
yes i sent him message so if you could check to i would be grateful bro its 4 door 1964

-
Back