Future Motor of the Drag Truck, and a cool ole' Dude

-
This one is real rich LOL when can any of us contribute when you have 35 years experience and you made a car that was supposed to go 15 or 16 do low 13s? I mean that right there should tell us you know everything about what you doing so really any comments besides you're the greatest and you know what you're doing are worthless to you....
10's on 5.... that's how you started this before you bought the truck and that's still the budget you're trying to hold to...?
SO LET'S SEE IT...
Everybody who tries to help gets pushed back....
one indisputable fact between my threads and your threads is I actually do the things I talked about.. that's why I'm looking for help and real information...
READ and RE-READ this. My opening post for the 10's on 5k
Looks like we (me, son, son-in-law) are going to make an attempt on this. Buy and build a car to go 10's on throttle on a 5,000 dollar budget (even a 10.99). Street car I might add. Sorry, it won't be an A-body because of pricing. Most likely will be a 4 door. Already bought some pieces. The journey should be a blast either way
me, my son, my son-in-law (FAMILY Project) are going to make an ATTEMPT... The journey should be a blast either way

READ and RE-READ this. My opening post for the 10's on 5k

me, my son, my son-in-law (FAMILY Project) are going to make an ATTEMPT... The journey should be a blast either way
I would like to hear your definition of attempt?.. I know what the dictionary says I just want to hear your words...
Also I think it was funny that you make the comment to PHR about buying a car already doing tens LOL... You always comment how easy it is to buy a car that will do it or toss a bottle in the trunk but yet no tens in your camp... Build a 10 second car stop talking about it and actually do it... You only live once.. are you going to be an 80-90 year old man still talking about the day you wanted to build a 10 second car?...

I would like to hear your definition of attempt?.. I know what the dictionary says I just want to hear your words...
Also I think it was funny that you make the comment to PHR about buying a car already doing tens LOL... You always comment how easy it is to buy a car that will do it or toss a bottle in the trunk but yet no tens in your camp... Build a 10 second car stop talking about it and actually do it... You only live once.. are you going to be an 80-90 year old man still talking about the day you wanted to build a 10 second car?...
  • I'm not explaining to you the word Attempt.
  • I could buy a 10 second car before next Friday and not dirty a finger. Ho Hum.
  • Why don't YOU build a 10 second car instead of buying one. Isn't throwing thousands and thousands at a car until it finally goes 10's on NOS the exact same as "buying" the ET slip ????? In my book, it is. Ho Hum
  • I'm doing what i want and enjoy. Sorry, i don't take orders from you or anyone else on the forum. Get used to it

• I'm not explaining to you the word Attempt.
  • I could buy a 10 second car before next Friday and not dirty a finger. Ho Hum.
  • Why don't YOU build a 10 second car instead of buying one. Isn't throwing thousands and thousands at a car until it finally goes 10's on NOS the exact same as "buying" the ET slip ????? In my book, it is. Ho Hum
  • I'm doing what i want and enjoy. Sorry, i don't take orders from you or anyone else on the forum. Get used to it
File as you may in file as you might there's no 10 second time slip in sight... LOL
If you can buy a 10 second car without scraping a knuckle then do it! Do it! Don't talk about it all the time but do it! LOL see that's the difference if I said I was going to buy a 10 second car I would do it I wouldn't say how I could do it...
I'm not building a 10-second car and never claim to LOL.. the only time I remember claiming was that I would like my car to do inconsistent 11.99... but I always have to consider that I have the slowest stroker on the internet... (that nobody in my neck of the woods seems to want to challenge) it just seems like everybody else out there on the internet that can't race me is way faster, or they had the legendary car back when that was faster LOL....:rolleyes:
I'm not giving you orders I'm just saying it would be nice if you were to really actually be about what you say instead of just basically talking crap... or at the very least admit you're way over your head there's no chance of you ever going 10's on 5000 and admit that was just marketing strategy LOL... Also read read and read your first post it said car LOL...

All the PM's I got weeks ago when you were gone and the people missing the banter LOL...
Screenshot_20191218-164808.png

It was like a superhero with no villains...

do it! Do it! Don't talk about it all the time but do it! LOL see that's the difference if I said I was going to buy a 10 second car I would do it I wouldn't say how I could do it...
Liar. You said you were going to build a 318 after blowing the first one up and all that, started a thread and everything then bam - I'm going stroker... LOL.
I'll talk about what I want (don't need your permission), I'll buy what I want (don't need your permission), I'll build what I want (don't need your permission). Nicest way I can say it :)

Me..
318 (special
Liar. You said you were going to build a 318 after blowing the first one up and all that, started a thread and everything then bam - I'm going stroker... LOL.
Liar! LOL if you want to turn that 440 into a 505 stroker I wouldn't hold it against you.. I still built the 318...
For my wife and painted it pink because 318's are for girls...:poke:

20170520_185041.jpg
20170408_160337.jpg

^^^even my wife can put her own cam in...

Me..
318 (special

Liar! LOL if you want to turn that 440 into a 505 stroker I wouldn't hold it against you.. I still built the 318...
For my wife and painted it pink because 318's are for girls...:poke:

View attachment 1715516886 View attachment 1715516887
^^^even my wife can put her own cam in...
you are using a 318 to try and prove your point but we all know you are lying again. When you blew up the first 318, you wanted to know who had the fastest 318 on FABO, started a thread and was going to build one. then you went stroker using a 360. You're arguments are so weak... Yawn.... Jake and I are going now to work on the 5.9....

you are using a 318 to try and prove your point but we all know you are lying again. When you blew up the first 318, you wanted to know who had the fastest 318 on FABO, started a thread and was going to build one. then you went stroker using a 360. You're arguments are so weak... Yawn.... Jake and I are going now to work on the 5.9....
6 years ago I changed my mind good gravy you change your mind every two minutes...
it's time you stopped living in the past and posting twenty-five-year-old timeslips! LOL make something go fast for once I mean really fast not faster then a turtle..:rolleyes::rolleyes:..
Tell Jake I said hello and that I'm in his corner that you should stop pussyfooting around and make a real race car out of this truck...:D..

6 years ago I changed my mind good gravy you change your mind every two minutes...
it's time you stopped living in the past and posting twenty-five-year-old timeslips! LOL make something go fast for once I mean really fast not faster then a turtle..:rolleyes::rolleyes:..
Tell Jake I said hello and that I'm in his corner that you should stop pussyfooting around and make a real race car out of this truck...:D..
LOL... Jake's in my corner and he has no clue you exists … LOL

I always want my friends to do better I just don't like them to be delusional...lol..

-
Back