Garage Squad on Motor Trend TV

-
I don’t care about getting work done on my car. I rather see Heather Storm.

View attachment 1715592634

Sadly she was kicked off the show. :(
IMG_20190713_141520.jpg

Heather and I at a Mopar car show last summer... (You guys don't want to see me...)

That thread mentioned above IS hilarious.. and Heather is hot.

They need to bring her back... but maybe in a show where she crawls and climbs around pulling parts for people like us (live Cell phone ordering? “No, further down and just a little to the right... that’s the piece I’ll pay for”) in a mopar graveyard.. somewhere really scorchingly hot. think Megan Fox for context here...

05815048-D9CE-46BB-B57B-C8B066FEDB3F.jpeg

but Something about Cristy Lee say's Foxy to me

christy has a decent looking face but it ends there for me. something out of proportion with her..maybe the stubby legs or something but she does nothing for me.. then when she opens her mouth it really gets bad. lol..

she leave all girls garage? haven't seen her on it lately.. maybe fae replaced her. definite upgrade there..:)

Last edited:
christy has a decent looking face but it ends there for me. something out of proportion with her..maybe the stubby legs or something but she does nothing for me.. then when she opens her mouth it really gets bad. lol..

she leave all girls garage? haven't seen her on it lately.. maybe fae replaced her. definite upgrade there..:)

For me It's not so much looks as it kinda of a slutty, foxy personality.

I would LOVE to see something like that....A guy get all pissed off at the way the crew "restored" the car.
"I've been UNDERhauled!"

There was an episode, Chris was in discuise and smashed a guitar on the "Guy's" corvette. The guy sucker punched him.

The interviewer dude in that video looks like a swish that pees sitting down.

Watched Garage Squad a couple of times. I was not at all impressed with any work that they did. In my opinion, it's one of the worst shows on TV. Then again, I rarely watch any car related show on TV.

-
Back