Girl wants to meet for drinks but... I don't really drink WHAT SHOULD I DO?

-
LMAO - sorry guys I have been away from my computer for a couple days. Spent Friday and Saturday at Monster Mopar weekend with my family AND for the record I didn't mean to start 2 threads about this...

I met her at a local bar and grill up the road from the car show.

It lasted about 4 hours AND for the haters - she was a cute girl that drove a 5 speed Mustang GT.

like hell I am gonna post any pics!

How can you "accidentally" start a thread??? Ohhhhhhhh, maybe he's taking lessons from the Camel Toe guy.

Geez I'm bitchy today. I need a vacation. :-D

He has two other threads for girl advice not counting these two...

I thought I remembered another thread like this a few months ago.

This is the "Love at Lowe's" guy? Geez dude, you're gonna be a virgin the rest of your life....

1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

Love at Lowes Guy. Stop embarassing yourself. Grow a SET. BUDDY !!!!! The LADIES like CONFIDENT, ALPHA MALES. Guys like....... Well....... EVERY MOPAR GUY....... EXCEPT YOU !!!!!!!!

I think he's making the whole thing up.

This is very likely the case as he's been accused of being a liar in all of these threads, yet it just runs off his back like water. If he was really tellin the truth, he'd take exception to that. He has not.

I say we vote on this guys true orientation and then send somebody over to confiscate his mopar for failing to meet the criteria for ownership , We spent our youth trying to get girls to drink he gets one to invite him to the bar and this is a problem ? this also applies to those of you giving him moral responses , the real answer is simple if she gets sloppy and wants to give it up well take it , enjoy it and move on ,if she has a couple and is sweet and smart and of the right stuff you date her till she becomes the one .
PS Is this the guy who had the girl post the truth about their "relationship"here on FABO ?

I say we vote on this guys true orientation and then send somebody over to confiscate his mopar for failing to meet the criteria for ownership , We spent our youth trying to get girls to drink he gets one to invite him to the bar and this is a problem ? this also applies to those of you giving him moral responses , the real answer is simple if she gets sloppy and wants to give it up well take it , enjoy it and move on ,if she has a couple and is sweet and smart and of the right stuff you date her till she becomes the one .
PS Is this the guy who had the girl post the truth about their "relationship"here on FABO ?

I posted the 3 links to the threads he had asking advice on women.

If ya got to ask what to do with a chick on a web site you aint ever gonna get any!!!! Sell your Mopar and put a rainbow sticker on the back of your Chevy!!!!!!:wack:

-
Back