Girl wants to meet for drinks but... I don't really drink WHAT SHOULD I DO?

-
Originally Posted by StrokerScamp
You know.....I think if you gotta ask what to do with a chick on an internet forum, maybe you just oughtta stay home with the hand lotion.

In all honesty this thread is worthless without pics.

you really wants pictures of that you sicko roflmao

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. This just keeps gettin better and better.

Well if she's pretty...don't drink...if she's ugly....START DRINKIN'... she'llllll get prettier

Aaaah, it's like a demented support group in here...where is Leanna?- we need a woman's thoughts.

going out for drinks is just having a few and socializing. So since you do that (have a few brewskis) there isnt a problem.. and Yes. PICS

I go to strip bars and drink soda or sparking water. The more I drink, the more tried I get--then I need more sleep later on. Screw drinking, I like crashing around 3am and waking up-8-9 am feeling refreshed.

I used to enjoy drinking but then after one too many close calls for dui or acting like a drunken jerk too often, I took a 8 month break-cold turkey, for my 25th birthday. That was 20 years back now, haven't been drunk since then. I drink one beer, it seems OK, I drink another beer and feel tried--doesn't taste that great either. So why keep drinking I ask myself ? Just cause everybody else is ? I act crazy enough sober

All this dating talk reminds me of a girl a freind wanted me to hook up with. I think I was just turned 21 or so. She was about 19.
So I had to run out to get some things for the party & she offered to go with me. Along the way she pulls out a cigarette & puts it in her mouth & says "can I smoke in here?" I said "I'd rather you didn't I just cleaned the car & I don't want it to smell like smoke." She said "OK" rather uncomfortably & a minute later says " how about I just roll down the window & let it out that way." & then lights the thing up & starts smoking. We get the things we needed & get back in the car & on the way back I farted! Quite loud & impressively I might add! She says "That's rude! It smells Disgusting You made the car stink!" So I said back to her.."How about you just roll down the window & let it out then!" Never heard from her again.:fart: :finga:

nice!

yea i try that online dating,theres woman few and far between intresed in cars and car show,i find them time to time,but if you get one hang on to her

Geez! This thread is still moving along, eh?

Meet the girl, buy her a drink, and be done with it! Sheesh!

It's still moving along because we are hoping for pics and maybe some video too.

:happy1:

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Pfffffffffft!!! He probably went back to Lowe's to see if that Chevy chick still worked there ... and ask her what she thinks of the whole deal. :-D

Maybe we should all chip in and get this guy a blow up doll...

You know, so he can "practice"...

OMG make sure ya get one with an inflator...maybe send him to doubleyourdating.com so he can learn some tricks form the master???
Maybe we should all chip in and get this guy a blow up doll...

You know, so he can "practice"...

LMAO - sorry guys I have been away from my computer for a couple days. Spent Friday and Saturday at Monster Mopar weekend with my family AND for the record I didn't mean to start 2 threads about this...

I met her at a local bar and grill up the road from the car show.

It lasted about 4 hours AND for the haters - she was a cute girl that drove a 5 speed Mustang GT.

like hell I am gonna post any pics!

-
Back