Girl wants to meet for drinks but... I don't really drink WHAT SHOULD I DO?

-
Oh You want to see my GF kill me send me that .....I can hear her now WHAT THE FAIRETRUCK IS THIS ! I didnt see the shirt link 1st time lol thats funny

I think we have all been had! Maybe the Dude is not a dude! The dude is a SHE!!! And now she knows how we all think! We are doomed.

I,m thinking he got drunk and went to bed at 2 with a 10 and woke up at 10 with a 2. lol

If she was that good looking, he would have posted pictures to rub it in our face...

hey he turns down chicks left and right oops sorry got that backwards his chicks are his left and right .

How much you want to bet this was her?

Attachments

• 0228111855.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 215
Some of the things posted on this thread go beyond a little good natured kidding and I hate to see this happen. This isn't what FABO is supposed to be about. This just drives people away from this site.

Some of the things posted on this thread go beyond a little good natured kidding and I hate to see this happen. This isn't what FABO is supposed to be about. This just drives people away from this site.
Sorry I was outta bacon ... I just got some in stock . Want me to use it lol :cheers:

I was gonna go there, but everybody seemed to have it covered pretty well. :cheers:

I'm kinda diggin' the new vibe. :finga:

Political correctness is ruining this country. :violent1:

Did he bang her yet? :happy1:

No he didn't. Before he could do that he would have to make another thread:

Girl wants to have sex with me....I don't know what to do....

Then he would chicken out of that also...

No he didn't. Before he could do that he would have to make another thread:

Girl wants to have sex with me....I don't know what to do....

Then he would chicken out of that also...

I would not be surprised LOL

I didn't start hammering him until I did some research after Cudachick called him out and she was right.

This is the third/fourth thread this guy has posted about meeting a girl. Many members have given him some good serious advice, and he is not using it. He's gotten enough good advice to get a virgin laid, and he still can't figure out what he is doing. He may want to consider "changing teams"...

This guy probably never had the opportunity to smell his finger after a night with a girl....

I'm hoping he's just full of ****, if he's real, it's a lost cause!

the thread that keeps on giving LOL, sarcasm, humor and great advice all wrapped into one....what more could you ask for out of such a ridiculous question

-
Back