Good trade???

-

Badart

Reaction score
Tommorrow I am trading a complete carb to pan stock 73 440 for a virgin complete 96 5.9 magnum and he is throwing in a set of a-body hooker headers. I am still debating on going through with it. I already have a LA 360 block with decent heads for my stroker build, but I thought a roller block with an extra set of magnums would be better. What do you think?

Don't know Badart, I like the 440 and you know what it is, are you sure the 5.9 is a virgin? Just go with what you think is best.

Don't know Badart, I like the 440 and you know what it is, are you sure the 5.9 is a virgin? Just go with what you think is best.

They guy seems pretty straight up and he insists that it has never been rebuilt. Dang it I don't know what to do.

Well decided against the trade, but the guy offered me a good price for the 440 and I sold it. Kind of hate to see it go but, it frees up some more cash for the dart. Now I can buy my coilovers and a few other things. I guess it works out. Thanks for your input.

John, you know where there is a pile of 440's if you ever want one. :) I have one or two myself.

-
Back