B206: Trim - Basic, Vinyl Bench Seat, green
000: Full Door Panels
611: Build Date: June 11
195504: Order number

V4W: Vinyl Canopy Roof, White
U: USA Specifications
V7W: Accent Stripes, White

22: Unknown

bucket seats are actually plentiful if you have yard with cordobas and later cars i have used seats from cordobas and magnums in a-bodies before....if they have the plastic backs they will work and look right.........tracks are getting harder on those but i know they are still around....one time i couldnt find tracks so i used power seat track from a linkin town car....early 90s bcoz its flat and can be welded up to fit a B-body.

Consoles are here and there .....i am on the hunt bcoz i thought i had an extra one from my e-body days .......

Is any parts small enough to ship? I sure use what I listed as needed.I need 2 front fenders, rocker panels, trunk floor, the door frame, 2 doors.

There should be some stuff out there that I could put on a bus headed your way. Next time I go out there I will take some pics and send to you.

There should be some stuff out there that I could put on a bus headed your way. Next time I go out there I will take some pics and send to you.

Thanks Corey, But before you buy and ship I need to make sure I have the cash to send you first.

you have the same exact k frame set-up as the later B bodies. which means the k member bushings are all available if you chose to rebuild the front end. also, the front and rear sway bars off the later B's will bolt on.

you have the same exact k frame set-up as the later B bodies. which means the k member bushings are all available if you chose to rebuild the front end. also, the front and rear sway bars off the later B's will bolt on.

I have been having a hard time finding the K member bushings they need to be replaced. What are they called?

Do they squeak?

not even close. these things mount solid between the frame rail and the k member and they are solid. far superior to the originals. you will want the torsion bar crossmember bushings as well, which are like these but a little smaller

not even close. these things mount solid between the frame rail and the k member and they are solid. far superior to the originals. you will want the torsion bar crossmember bushings as well, which are like these but a little smaller

Ok I don't know how to pull them either lol. I never had to.

Ok I don't know how to pull them either lol. I never had to.
i know it may seem like you are going backwards but, if you can get the front up on jackstands and let er' rip this would be the best and easiest way to do it. you can replace the bushings one at a time by just taking the bolts out of the k member, but because you have no engine in it, i would just take it all apart and replace the bushing as you go. you can unbolt the torsion bar crossmember and lower it a tad and replace the bushings without removing the torsion bars if you wanted to. does this have an 8 1/4 ?

i know it may seem like you are going backwards but, if you can get the front up on jackstands and let er' rip this would be the best and easiest way to do it. you can replace the bushings one at a time by just taking the bolts out of the k member, but because you have no engine in it, i would just take it all apart and replace the bushing as you go. you can unbolt the torsion bar crossmember and lower it a tad and replace the bushings without removing the torsion bars if you wanted to. does this have an 8 1/4 ?

Yes it has the 8 1/4 rear in 10 bolt. I have a 8 3/4 axles and a housing but will need to save for the center chunk.

You might have posted this already but how far are you going with this car... just a driver or pristine?

I am so glad you started a build thread.. I will be watching, and commenting.. if I run across any parts that you may end up needing I will keep you posted..

-
Back