Green Envy

-
Wow this maybe the best FABO build on a B body....
Karl being the main sponsor !!!
Better get that block to the machine shop to get hot tanked and get those new cam bearings installed !!!
Martin
P.S. I can just picture King seating in that chair by the front window looking out and wandering who will show up today....UPS...FedEX...USPS ....or Uncle Karl with steaks....LOL

The heck with King. I am doing that, now where is that steak?

Fed Ex stopped by today and left me with this.

100_3885-500.jpg

100_3884-500.jpg

wow man, awesome cliff ! rackin up the parts, excellent, in the first pic it looked like a 71 wing at first glance lol

Asa F'ed up and showed up at my place and I put him to work.

100_3900-500.jpg

100_3901-500.jpg

So Asa and my middle son Michael started removing my K frame, bad part is 2 of the welded nuts broke. So out came the sawzall, and a cutting they went.

On the 2 broken bolts,the other 2 came out ok. After a week of soaking everything with PB Blaster. Even the torsion bars would not come out so my son got the bright idea of cutting them with a grinding wheel. They gave up after a hour of trying to beat them out.

Looks like I will need to find a new 73 and Up K frame,this one is pretty well done in.

100_3904-500.jpg

100_3905-500.jpg

100_3906-500.jpg

100_3907-500.jpg

100_3909-500.jpg

This is what Asa looked like when he left.
100_3910-500.jpg

I knew i would make this thread some day lol I just didnt think I was going to be doing it today lmao ... It was fun yall ... Next day or 2 lets pull the tank and rear end

So glad to see Uncle Cliff back in the Mopar business ......Uncle Cliff without a project car was like having a fish out of water ...seeing this all come together is like seeing Uncle cliff in the river like a rainbow trout cutting through the water with charger emblems on him......what a nice picture.....

really though this thread make me smile ....i love that charger ....even with her stripper name "Green Envy" and im so glad its for Uncle Cliff and im glad to see Asa working on cars Get -R- Done man .... :fart::fart::rock:

Hey folks, got lots-o-parts in the last few days.

Trunk lid, console, ralley guages, bucket seats and rear seat. grille inserts, and a few other things that I can't remember at this time.

And for today: The rods and pistons are now assembled and ready to go!

Trunk lid, console, ralley guages, bucket seats and rear seat. grille inserts, and a few other things that I can't remember at this time.

Thanks Karl. :prayer:

Dang Karl, I think you'd bust if you couldn't do for others. This is awesome.

speechless..awesomeness

Cliff, I was chatting with you the other night about my buddy restoring a 74 Charger.
I asked if he had any parts, he has a really nice K Frame small block he is willing to give you.

-
Back