Greetings from California!

-

MoparMark67

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Mark and I'm from Los Angeles California. I'm brand spankin new to this forum. I own a 67 Dart and I'm looking forward to speaking with all of you here and learning more about these bad *** Mopars.

Thanks,
Mark

Dart3.jpg

Dart1.jpg

Dart2.jpg

Mark, welcome to FABO from another SoCal member (north OC). You're going to have fun here!
Are you familiar with 'Fall Fling' coming up in October in VanNuys? Great 1-day show/swap/vendor event. Hope to see you there!
There is also 'Spring Fling' at the same location in April. 'Spring Fling' is a 2-day show/swap/vendor event.

Ken (ocdart)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. It's good to be here. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

-Mark

Mark, welcome to FABO from another SoCal member (north OC). You're going to have fun here!
Are you familiar with 'Fall Fling' coming up in October in VanNuys? Great 1-day show/swap/vendor event. Hope to see you there!
There is also 'Spring Fling' at the same location in April. 'Spring Fling' is a 2-day show/swap/vendor event.

Ken (ocdart)

Ken,

Thanks for the info on the Fall Fling. I will be there for sure. Do you know the date in Oct?

Thanks!
Mark

Welcome aboard! I am in Pasadena, let me know if you need anything.

Nice looking Dart!

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

Yep, October 30 at Woodley Park in Van Nuys.
You can find all SoCal car shows/events listed at www.socalcarculture.com.
Nice looking Dart post!

Thanks! I will be there for sure.

I have thought about modifying the post to non post, but I think i'm going to leave it alone. She has a 318 in her with a 727 trans (small block case). I think I'm going to pull the 318 and build it. I was reading up on a 318 build with 400hp on Mopar Muscle mag. They used smaller heads in order to keep the budget lower so they were limited on what cam and how much lift they could get, so I think i'll pull more than 400 out of her when I'm done.

-Mark

Welcome aboard! I am in Pasadena, let me know if you need anything.

Nice looking Dart!

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

Thanks! Do you have a shop hookup? I'm also looking for place that can get parts for my car. I ordered a mopar catalog from Classic Industries, but it doesn't come out for like a month and there is no guarantee that it will have parts for the Dart.

Thanks,
Mark

-
Back