Happy Birthday Grumpuscreature

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to a member that turns 57 today. A member that I hold near and dear to my heart. He is David Gillespie
AKA grumpuscreature
AKA my Husband.

David is one of the kindest and wisest men I have ever known. He is My Best Friend and he is a great father to our sons.

To any one he calls friend, and to anybody here who has been helped by his advice, insight, or just "general common car sense" as I call it, step up and wish David Gillespie a Very Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday
grumpuscreature!!!
:love7:

David.1.JPG

David.1.JPG

Happy birthday Grumpuscreature, and many more to come. I hope your doing good after your recent illness.

Happy Birthday Grumpuscreature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy Your Special Day!!!!!!!!!!

Well Happy Birthday Grumpus.Hope your feeling better. 57 eh? You'll never catch me,lol. :-D

Happy Birthday Grumpuscreature!
:cheers: :eek:ccasion: :drinkers: :wav: :blob:

Here's to many, many more!

Wylde1.

Happy Birthday and best wishes from your neighbor. Perhaps we can get together with our 66's sometime after the weather breaks.

Rob - 66CudaFormulaS

David, this site wouldn't be the same without you and Mary. I wish you the Happiest Birthday yet with many more to come.

:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday Grumpus
I had to jump in here and say thanks to one of my /6 guru's :cheers:
From your folks in Arkansas we wish you a great day and a better one tomorrow :-D

GO Grumpuscreature
The Arkansas Cake is for you from me and my family

15836_1171820208751_1025370005_30451946_7627240_n.jpg

Happy birthday, David!!! Many more to come. Don't get carried away dancing and take care of your 2-year old knee.

Triple digits yet? Just kidding ya ,party down and have a good one.:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

-
Back