Harbor freight 25% off coupon

-

69moredoor

Reaction score
So this showed up in an email. Figured I’d spread it to help someone.
9DD8E0F3-4CC1-4E84-827C-EBFD5E653D70.jpeg

Was the email definitely from HF? They don't typically send out a coupon worth that much without restrictions. Inside track member?

Cool. I've been wanting to get the 44" top box, but the price went up a while back. That'll take $100+ off it.

I haven't seen a 20% HF coupon in years.

I also don't get the mailers I used to get 3-5 times a month.

I get zero and haven't for about the same number of years.

Read the exclusions. No more welders. Generators, trailers, Higher end power tools or high line hand tools. Sometimes you can get away with it but others they put their foot down. Still a good one to use

I have been getting these coupons, but my gripe is that when I look at past ads, or think about what I paid, and the prices are 1/3 higher, I just don't get excited anymore.

Cool. I've been wanting to get the 44" top box, but the price went up a while back. That'll take $100+ off it.

Damn. I was going to go get the bottom box but after morning brief we got the word to head up to Yosemite for the fire up there. We’ll probably be away for 2 weeks.
Sometimes you get the chicken, sometimes you get feathers.

It says “original coupon must be presented “ how can anyone use your coupon???

I haven't seen a 20% HF coupon in years.

I also don't get the mailers I used to get 3-5 times a month.

I get zero and haven't for about the same number of years.
If you are signed up for their emails you should be getting these. Seeing 20-25% coupons every few weeks for a couple months. Yeah, the gravy train is over but there are still decent deals especially with those coupons.

If you are signed up for their emails you should be getting these. Seeing 20-25% coupons every few weeks for a couple months. Yeah, the gravy train is over but there are still decent deals especially with those coupons.

I get their emails, but I did not get the 25% coupon. I'll take this one into the store.

It says “original coupon must be presented “ how can anyone use your coupon???
I take a screenshot of the email
Crop it
Pull it up on my phone
They scan
been doing it for years

I take a screenshot of the email
Crop it
Pull it up on my phone
They scan
been doing it for years
So, each coupon is not individually numbered so that it can only be used one time? I’m asking because I’m heading there today to buy a cart motor for my boy.

There are exclusions under the phrase "no exclusions"?

So, each coupon is not individually numbered so that it can only be used one time? I’m asking because I’m heading there today to buy a cart motor for my boy.

Apparently it is a unique number. Tried to use it today and it showed as already used. Oh well, still got 15% off the top chest. Saved $64.50.

Damn. I was going to go get the bottom box but after morning brief we got the word to head up to Yosemite for the fire up there. We’ll probably be away for 2 weeks.
Sometimes you get the chicken, sometimes you get feathers.

If you want to drop down into Fresno (if you get a chance), let me know. We'll throw something on the BBQ. We're about three miles from 99 off Shaw and about three miles from 41 off Bullard.

If you want to drop down into Fresno (if you get a chance), let me know. We'll throw something on the BBQ. We're about three miles from 99 off Shaw and about three miles from 41 off Bullard.

We’re sleeping at Wawona Campground right off 41. We have been putting in 16 hour days in a grove of giant trees. I’m in a strike team of engines (5 Type 3 wildland fire engines). We’ll definitely be here for our full 14 days.
I would love to swing by but the 24 other guys will want to push straight back home when we demobilize. We have to convoy together.
Good to know about the one time use coupon. I’ll have to get signed up with their email list.

We have been putting in 16 hour days in a grove of giant trees. I’m in a strike team of engines (5 Type 3 wildland fire engines). We’ll definitely be here for our full 14 days.

Gotta save those trees!
Thanks for all you and your team are doing. Those giant trees are a treasure.

-
Back