Hello from Pittsburgh!

-
Reaction score
Hello all!

I come to this forum looking to buy my first car. Soooo, Im gonna have a lot of questions!

Im from a big mopar family and Im ready to get one for myself.

My dad has right now a 69 superbee, 32 plymouth sedan, dodge a100.

Im looking for a notchback barracuda.

pleased to meet you all.

Welcome from a former PicksBurgher n'at.

How much you willing to throw down?

cudainlot-2.jpg

There is a really nice 69 red one in Atlanta craigslist right now.

I will post the link up.

Welcome from a former PicksBurgher n'at.

How much you willing to throw down?

There is a really nice 69 red one in Atlanta craigslist right now.

I will post the link up.

That IS really nice! Im looking to stay under 10k.

A seller on ebay is having a 69 painted this week, he said it should be ready to go next week and since I missed out on his earlier auction for one, he said he'd give me first refusal. Sooo...Im anxious to see how that turns out.

That IS really nice! Im looking to stay under 10k.

A seller on ebay is having a 69 painted this week, he said it should be ready to go next week and since I missed out on his earlier auction for one, he said he'd give me first refusal. Sooo...Im anxious to see how that turns out.

Cool take your time and find a good one.

Welcome from Texas, you will love this site. There is a wealth of information here. If you are not in a big hurry, you might wait until Carlisle. There are usually some good buys there.

Bill

Welcome and don't buy the first thing you see. Keep in mind that green grass over the fence could astro turf.

Thank you so much for saying that. Earlier this week, I missed an ebay auction for the first notchback I seriously considered. I felt really sick about it, but the circumstances just werent right. Too far away for me to look at in person and needed to be moved asap. I was trying real hard into talking myself into and feel now like its the "one that got away". I have to remind myself that if I would have bought it, who knows what I might have found once I actually got it.

Welcome to this amazing site! Did I mention how nice it is to have another lady join!!lol.. Is that you in your Avatar? If so we can't see your pretty face!!

Thank you so much for saying that. Earlier this week, I missed an ebay auction for the first notchback I seriously considered. I felt really sick about it, but the circumstances just werent right. Too far away for me to look at in person and needed to be moved asap. I was trying real hard into talking myself into and feel now like its the "one that got away". I have to remind myself that if I would have bought it, who knows what I might have found once I actually got it.

There are guys here that will haul cars state to state.

IMO, I wouldn't purchase a car of such worth if I could not see it up front and touch it. The pictures on the computer would have to be, like, UNbeileveable for me to let my cash go.

If Spaz offered his car to ya, I'd jump on it myself. Spaz does excellent work and takes pride in his stuff. As if it isn't easy to see it now, wait until you look around at his work he posted. If I had the cash, I'd attach it to a frizzbe and wing on over.
(Pfst, no doubt.!)

A heartfelt welcome young lady. Just what part of PGH are you from ? I grew up in Brookline.

Bellevue! Originally from WNY, but been living here for around 5ish years.

The pic is me with a sign on my back "WANTED: A100 tailgate" at last years mopar nationals in columbus. Still looking if anyone knows a guy.

Bellevue! Originally from WNY, but been living here for around 5ish years.

The pic is me with a sign on my back "WANTED: A100 tailgate" at last years mopar nationals in columbus. Still looking if anyone knows a guy.

AH , if only I was a few ( OK, several ) decades younger and had a death wish. Anywho, Bellevue not that far from Brookline and another welcome and best of luck with the search.

I get the same way looking at potential properties.
sucks when I see one I gotta have and find out it's under contract..doh!

IMO, I wouldn't purchase a car of such worth if I could not see it up front and touch it. The pictures on the computer would have to be, like, UNbeileveable for me to let my cash go.

If Spaz offered his car to ya, I'd jump on it myself. Spaz does excellent work and takes pride in his stuff. As if it isn't easy to see it now, wait until you look around at his work he posted. If I had the cash, I'd attach it to a frizzbe and wing on over.
(Pfst, no doubt.!)

Dang man, what a nice thing to say.
I really appreciate the kind words.O:)

I don't think the young Gal could sling enough dough to take my car away unless she talked Daddy into remortgaging the farm..ha, ha. just kidding there sweetmopargirl.

Don't hesitate to post pics of the cars you look at so the boys/girls here can give their best advice.

Welcome, Its refreshing to see young people getting into Mopars. I don't know how many ladies belong to FABO, but I'm sure its not a huge number anyway. Good for you! Jason Cunningham. Calgary,Alberta,Canada. 1970 340 Dart Swinger

-
Back