Help me come up with a name for my new 69 Barracuda Drag Car

-
Dam man that sucks.
Yes it does, surprised you ain't read about me bitchn' bout it! Covid last june, no biggie, but morphed into double pneumonia, thanks to 2 hospitals Refusing me antibiotics, and saying " it's viral, it'll go away in a week or so" AFTER I tole em I have been coughing up green **** for 2 months! 3rd hospital gave me 24 to 48 hours to live.... totally a goat screw. Still taking it.

Going away from the fish reference:

Sinister
Motorvated
Christine's Sister

I also like Red Reaper mentioned above.

I too almost croaked from Covid. Hospital treated me like **** because I wasn't Vaxed. I told them I had it once already and thought I was immune. The Delta variant almost got me. Lost 4 months of work and was still a mess for a year. I hope things turn around for you.

I too almost croaked from Covid. Hospital treated me like **** because I wasn't Vaxed. I told them I had it once already and thought I was immune. The Delta variant almost got me. Lost 4 months of work and was still a mess for a year. I hope things turn around for you.
Thank You Brother! That means Alot! The omni weren't nothing, BUT, it created some BAD JUJU

When I got outta the hospital, I finally got a Pulmonologist. My oxygen #s were low enough to get prescribed Oxygen, the nurse had me sit till my numbers came up.... had to borrow a tank and oxygen concentrator for 2 months. Hope Y'all are Well, Sir!

Just bought a 1969 tube chassis Barracuda drag car and I'd like to come up with a name and maybe a graphic theme for the whole car or maybe just the doors. The all red is nice but I just love the look of the Sox and Martin Barracuda and the Kandy Cuda etc. I've been racking my brain for a couple days trying to think of a clever name and a theme.

I do like playing poker so I thought about Royal Fish instead of Royal Flush.... have a royal flush hand in the background of the name. Another idea was Lil Red Cuda or little red cuda using similar lettering and layout like the little red wagon... But honestly i don't know if I love that so I'd love to hear some other people's ideas. Trying not to copy someones else's car exactly. Unique would be cool.

Here's what it looks like for reference
View attachment 1716059639

View attachment 1716059638
OP, didn't mean to sidestep your thread, Although, NOTHING CAN take away from That BAD FISH!

Trying to think of something along the lines of a horror movie title. That Cuda looks like it could waste the competition.

Fly-n-Fish put in place of the BARRA-CUDA in this drawing Face the fish forward on both sides in place of the second hyphen

1678114436546.jpeg

I dont know man, I usually let the cars name themselves
Drive her and it will come to you

Having said that, I like underdog names
Sharkbait ?
Small frye ?

Lol, is it that time of the month ?

Used to call my boat Fast and Thirsty. Just a thought.

Just bought a 1969 tube chassis Barracuda drag car and I'd like to come up with a name and maybe a graphic theme for the whole car or maybe just the doors. The all red is nice but I just love the look of the Sox and Martin Barracuda and the Kandy Cuda etc. I've been racking my brain for a couple days trying to think of a clever name and a theme.

I do like playing poker so I thought about Royal Fish instead of Royal Flush.... have a royal flush hand in the background of the name. Another idea was Lil Red Cuda or little red cuda using similar lettering and layout like the little red wagon... But honestly i don't know if I love that so I'd love to hear some other people's ideas. Trying not to copy someones else's car exactly. Unique would be cool.

Here's what it looks like for reference
View attachment 1716059639

View attachment 1716059638
THE RED SLAYER

-
Back