Votes: 186 59.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
I would go with the Road Runner.....

Attachments

• roadrunner%20ebay%20pics%20%2845%29[1].jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 244
Well one of the guys has decided not to sell so I am picking up the other one this evening. You will have to wait to see. I will post pics later.

Nah the 1980 Road Runner had to be the ugliest one built.

73 runner has to be one of the ugliest ever made. And it's only a 318 car. If it were me I would go 70 dart.

Could always buy the runner, clean it up a bit and sell it for money to buy/ build the dart.

Id go with the Road Runner, white with the red stripe and the blue interior pretty rare combo. The down side is its only a 318 car, and if you bought it I have most of a good blue interior lol.

Looks good John. How'd the little crank work

There was three of us and we just pushed it up. Gotta love these A bodies. The floor pans look really good. I haven't been able to get in the trunk yet, because there is no key. Looks like I will be pulling the back seat. The car is actually really solid other than the usual rust in the rear quarters, but the trunk extensions even look solid.

I vote for the roadrunner even though I voted dart on the poll -- I was thinking charger not roadrunner when I voted.

It's like looking at 2 hot chicks, that you know, at the bar, and you know you can have both of 'em......:blob:

I just noticed your from northern Utah.....I was out there snowmobiling in Jan. at Bever creek lodge. What beautiful country out there, and snow 10 feet deep up in the mountains.....what a blast. anyway good luck on your new project car!!

I just noticed your from northern Utah.....I was out there snowmobiling in Jan. at Bever creek lodge. What beautiful country out there, and snow 10 feet deep up in the mountains.....what a blast. anyway good luck on your new project car!!

Yep I only live about 30 miles from Beaver Creek Lodge. One of my favorite hunting areas.

Cool! Do you know Brian, the owner of the lodge? what a great guy! We go most every year through our company. ( We make the plastic for snowmobile windsheilds) and the companys we sell to, have a ride out there every year.

Cool! Do you know Brian, the owner of the lodge? what a great guy! We go most every year through our company. ( We make the plastic for snowmobile windsheilds) and the companys we sell to, have a ride out there every year.

Very cool that your company does that. I don't know Brian but brush canyon, where the lodge is located usually has bugling bulls every September. I was up there with my dad chasing a few last fall. So much fun.

Ya that whole area is nice. We rode south to a game preserve and saw the elk that migrate there in the winter. That is the first time i ever saw Elk in the wild. Of course we don't have elk here in Connecticut, just Deer and some Moose, bears, etc.etc.

I voted for the 70 Dart. I have no personal affection for the 71 and Later "B" bodies. No offense meant to anyone who has one, the body style and choked down engines just don't appeal to me.

I can take "A" bodies up to 1972. After that they lost their vent windows, went to the beak nose, and, again, were pretty much choked, and I really dislike those "Front Porch bumpers".

70 Dart all the way! :thumbup:

So why didn't the guy want to sell you the Road Runner?
It would have been my first choice, i used to have one and they are great looking cars.
I love the stripes and the bulge hood!

what happen with the runner? either choice was a good one, but i voted for the runner. is it still up for grabs?

I voted for the Road Runner without a second thought. Don't get me wrong, I love Darts, but $ for $ the RR will be worth more - and That example is really nice.....

That said, congrats on the Dart! She looks like she has a lot of potential.

-
Back