home depot sucks

-
I wiil not buy from them no more,Cant't belive they would fire someone for wearing a amercian pin, Guess it's because they sponsor a toyota in nascrap. I'll buy from lowes now atleast they sponsor a chebbie, And whats up with this site i seen a toyota ad uptop Anybody know of a real mopar only site As i know alot of members here drive toyotas and are mopar want to be's

Wow every thread with your name has something to do with you hating Toyota's. So I guess you don't like Honda's either!

dustermanic....he wasnt venting about his job. He was venting about a news article that happened to someone else. Funny thing is he drops bombs of threads and disappears. Instigator.

dustermanic....he wasnt venting about his job. He was venting about a news article that happened to someone else. Funny thing is he drops bombs of threads and disappears. Instigator.

Maybe a suggestion.... Ban him for inapproiate postings and inflammatory comments????

Dude, i was a Chrysler tech at a dealer for 10 years and i bought my wife a scion XB. so believe this, fools with their money are easily parted. i am a die hard MOPAR Fan. Even Tatted with a Pentastar. face it the new stuff sux compared to imported products. American cars is not 100% American, so there is not an argument.

I wiil not buy from them no more,Cant't belive they would fire someone for wearing a amercian pin, Guess it's because they sponsor a toyota in nascrap. I'll buy from lowes now atleast they sponsor a chebbie, And whats up with this site i seen a toyota ad uptop Anybody know of a real mopar only site As i know alot of members here drive toyotas and are mopar want to be's

WTF

L

:angry7:

I am not a very smart guy, lord knows and I am not a school teacher but have you ever heard of punctuation? I do agree with you about the kid getting fired. That is a crock of S_it. I will never shop at Home Depot again.
and before i forget....this is a gift for you Mr 318 :thebirdm:

Hmmm sticky subject, As a "level headed AMERICAN''
im personally torn on the subject, All of my company uniforms we have to wear at work have american flags on them.. and no one non-american or american have issues with that haha, But overall i think this cant be taken for something its not... home depot wasnt making him take off an american flag pin..for being an american flag... It was the clear message it convayed in a religious aspect which companies have to respond to. If its a company policy that says you have to wear pink shirts and you walk in with a blue one then expect to get repremanded plain and simple... I think it sucks that people have these issues with political b.s. in the workplace but seing as they offered him another "america pin" that still convayed a pro-american message without the religious aspect directly pro-moted and he refused that was on him after that... even though america and our county does have religeon tied in it wasnt stated on the new pin.

All and all he was offered a good alternative and he denied it, the company was following a policy to avoid outragous alligations of racism and so on and even that backfired. Too bad this stuff even happens though, expecially in hard times.

dude... i work at uhaul for my employment, which means i drive fords and chevys all day long... but i still love my mopars and cant stop buying em.

second of all, when im at work, i have to wear my uniform shirt, short or long work pants(dickies or similar), either black or brown. i was told this and read it when i was hired, which sucked cause i had navy pants for my school... so what did i do? i went out and bought black dickies so i would have a job. next is we can wear either the uhaul hat they provide us with or none, which i remember i once wore my ALL BLACK hat, and they told me to take it off and not wear it anymore... cause its out of uniform.... sounds familiar?

last but not least, im a member of dodgetruckworld.com and i cant remember the day that i didnt see a ford or toyota, or hummer ad there... cause the site is free by those advertisements.... so you really should be thanking them for your FREE MEMBERSHIP to this site!!!

like other said man... go kick rocks...

oh and i supposed i dont have a work on this cause i dont actually own a A body mopar at the moment, i only have trucks and a couple 80's daytonas?

if you dont like it then like everyone else said man... kick rocks and make your own 100% mopar site... and let us know how it is without the advertisements to help pay for it...

Alex

If there is a site that is MORE dedicated to Mopar enthusiasts, I have never seen it. FABO is dedicated to MOPAR fans, new and old, extremely well managed and maintained, a source of solid information, friendship and at the same time provides LOADS of entertainment value. :smilebox:

OMG i'm quoting myself here WTF!!!! It ain't right to fire somebody for an american pin unless the rules about uniforms say it's a No-No....Period! as far as toyota bashing...have at it......but I will say this with a lil' bit of Dignity...Don't be bashing our members for driving a toyota when they'd rather be drivin their MOPARS,God Know's you gotta have something good on gas these day's to get to and fro,you do what you wan't as far as retracting your (Blithering Idiocy)about them not being mopar people But I do Beg to Differ with ya,use your head for something besides a hat rack next time you post cause I'm not gonna edit your post unless you ask,The members here will crucify you till you wish to be here no more.It's one thing to attack the home depot but to attack mopar guy's?????Shame on You!These guy's will give you what you deserve...try thinking next time!
You can pm me if you want your post edited.....ya might wanna think next time before posting jibberish about mopar wanna be's the rest of it look's ok I guess

OMG i'm quoting myself here WTF!!!! It ain't right to fire somebody for an american pin unless the rules about uniforms say it's a No-No....Period! as far as toyota bashing...have at it......but I will say this with a lil' bit of Dignity...Don't be bashing our members for driving a toyota when they'd rather be drivin their MOPARS,God Know's you gotta have something good on gas these day's to get to and fro,you do what you wan't as far as retracting your (Blithering Idiocy)about them not being mopar people But I do Beg to Differ with ya,use your head for something besides a hat rack next time you post cause I'm not gonna edit your post unless you ask,The members here will crucify you till you wish to be here no more.It's one thing to attack the home depot but to attack mopar guy's?????Shame on You!These guy's will give you what you deserve...try thinking next time!

Three cheers for waggin :cheers:

Wanna be? I own my 1st new car- a 70 Duster. Had 70 340 Swinger, had a 64 Belvedere, drive a Dodge truck. Careful. Hell, I even have a 1946 F1 with a 383 Dodge in it.

mr.318 how many mopars have you owned? counting the 3 a-bodies in my yard, 19 a-bodies so far. also own a warlock pickup. owned several challengers/cudas years ago also:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

mr.318 how many mopars have you owned? counting the 3 a-bodies in my yard, 19 a-bodies so far. also own a warlock pickup. owned several challengers/cudas years ago also:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

He's probably only had 1... maybe 2. I can tell you that I'm only 17 and have worked on cars that Mr. 318 will never get close enough to even touch. Whata loser.

mr.318, I agree with inkjunkie and hemizach that your Mopar ownership is probably limited! Just counting the Challengers, I once owned 14 - 1970 models with various motors; and one 1973 with a 340. Oh, I forgot I also had a Go Green T/A too; if you know what that is. All of these at the same time. So maybe I can talk Mopar with these other fine people here. Have you ever heard the phrase, "I`ve forgotten more than you`ll ever know." God bless you anyway; we all live and learn. Thanks for the green light - waggin this was fun. Wayne

I see he didn't chime in to defend himself so I guess he accomplish what he set out to do. Cause a little controversy and watch everybody chime in.
He's probably sitting back and laugh at all of us.

Yes he did say some bad things about FABO and the people here and we have
a right to defend ourselves, but the best thing to do with these kind of people is ignore them and maybe they'll go away.:stop:

Oh, I forgot, from being in an inboard/outboard forum.
He is called a troller.
Just starts ****, and see what happens.
Ban him.

Maybe a former girlfriend dumped him for a guy who drives a Toyota? who knows and really who cares. :thebirdm: sit and spin mr318.

-
Back