How Many Motors Can You Identify?

-
Ok I think I deserve the prize I got 8 of 18, but I did them quick & answered them without looking closely. I must lead a sheltered life, or I need to get outa the wifes garden or somthin.:-\"

Only 14 out of 18. Darn pontiac motors messed me up. At least I got ALL of the mopar engines correct.

igot 18 out of18 :bootysha:my girl got 14 out of 18 see what happens when you send her to the boneyards for parts:read2:

17 out of 18 I didn't know that flathead fords had the sparkplug holes in the heads!:banghead:

Even the mopar alternator should give that one away. Does anyone else have a hard time with dark background websites? I can hardly see any detail on them and usually just look for a different site when I encounter them.

I cant believe only 61% got the 360. I missed it and have 2,the brackets arent the same as mine. Now I have to pray for repentance to the mopar gods.

Didn't do great, got the important ones. The ford 289 was a dead giveaway, as it was laying on it's side like it was destined for the iron pile. ;-)

17 of 18 right. Missed the all-orange Chevy small block of all things. The valve covers didn't look tall enough to me and made me think they were wider than normal and kinda looked like a stock rat motor. Stupid me!
The Mopar motors were the easiest so guess I got my head in the right place.

13 out of 18....100% of Mopars correct...not so good on all the brand X crap.

18b for 18 if I was that good in school I would have graduated with high honors

I hear you. I was on the honor roll my first two years of high school until I found "beer" the summer before my junior year. Damn beer ... uh ... I mean ... beer good!!! :thumbup:

16 of 18....not bad....I haven't seen a Pontiac Nailhead in person but got it right....I missed the 1st/2nd gen Olds engine (WAYY before my time obviously)....and mistakenly called the Small Black Chevy a Pontiac 350 due to the funky oil fill tube...O-well I am not a GM guy for a reason...

Mopar Rules :read2:

-
Back