I Am Super Sorry

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
i posted a thread today and i shouldnt have i dont know what i was thinking might of been cuase i just woke up or somthin but i AM SORRY to anyone that was offend or hurt or anything lke that i didnt know wat i was thinking when i posted it( apperintly nothing) but i am super sorry to everyone for that rediculous thread and i dont want to creat enemys on here again i am super super sorry i really apologize again sorry

i posted a thread today and i shouldnt have i dont know what i was thinking might of been cuase i just woke up or somthin but i AM SORRY to anyone that was offend or hurt or anything lke that i didnt know wat i was thinking when i posted it( apperintly nothing) but i am super sorry to everyone for that rediculous thread and i dont want to creat enemys on here again i am super super sorry i really apologize again sorry

I think you must be referring to the "truth comes out" thread.If that is the one I don't see the need for an apology.You sound like a very eager young man who is having trouble focusing on what you have.The other members gave you some good advice to go with the build you are working on now.Concentrate on the job at hand and make it a good one,we're behind you all the way.8)

ya but i think thats a members car and i dont want to offend anyone or hurt anyones feelings

Dylan,I think the membership is waiting to here and see what you,ve done on your 71 Dart.You have a great starting point car there.Alot of us have done alot of work to our cars(some still are)this is the best way to learn more about the hobby.Make a plan for your big block,stick to it and you,ll have a very nice car when done,also the knowledge to take on other projects.Start gathering parts you need for a starting point.Nothing happens overnight!Good Luck.

i shouldnt of posted that though i didnt know wat i was thinking must of been cause i just woke up and my head was killin me might be sick but still shouldnt have posted that

It couldn't have been that bad, because you are still here. Are you frustrated with your car? If it is your car, just park it for a couple of weeks then come back to it refocused. I know on my dart sometimes like I am making no progress on this thing and I have a ton of hours in it.

I don't see a reason to be sorry for that thread. Don't see any problem with it... maybe I am not getting it? haha

no i think it is a members car and i bashed it like that that wasnt cool

ya well i am i shouldnt have posted that i think its a members car and i bashed it like that in the thread that was not cool what i did

Dylan I wouldn't sweat it, if you think the car was misrepresented to you then it's your right to say so and it's good info to anyone else on this forum that might be thinking about the same car. You might have been a little "harsh" but again ya live and learn. If someone that was trying to sell me a car wasn't coming forward with all the poop on the car I probably would have got a lot more "harsh" shall we say.

Terry

Grasshopper, you will gain knowledge beyond your years here at FABO. At this stage in your life you also have many years to say things you will regret.
It is admirable of you to come forward with this and make ammends.
Now its time for your punishment. ASSUME THE POSITION!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ

LOL. See you later dude.:cheers:

ya well i am i shouldnt have posted that i think its a members car and i bashed it like that in the thread that was not cool what i did

I read the thread (rymes he-he)
I didn't really see anything wrong.
Didn't know it was a member car till you said, and still don't know the member or care at the moment! LOL!!:happy10:

Anyway, There are alot worse things going on around us all to be worried about.
Lighten up on yourself. You have obviously tought yourself a lesson, and been mature enough to learn from it and manned up in public to boot.
Very good qualities in a mere human!!!!!

I still didn't see a prob though, but that might explain some of my own lack of good interpersonal skills sets though!!! LOL!

Just think, when you get older and really pull a foepah, you don't have any excuse because your OLD!!!!\\:D/

Good luck on your car and try to have a great weekend, enjoy the day!!8)

I just went through the thread and like all here I see no need to apologize :happy10:and we all live and learn :happy10:
You have a great time with the members today and get us some picture's and put this behind ya 71dodge.

thanks guys and i will get alot of pics for sure thankd for al your support

-
Back