I couldn't pass this up, Don't whoop me.

-
I know a lot of you are just like me in that you love cars in general. I love all the old school muscle cars but I'm partial to Mopars:D Thanks my brothers for the nice comments. I bought it to have some fun with and then It will be on the market for sale. MMG

That would be me to. I like em all just started with and have the most "A" bodies. You can tell by the few pictures it is a nice quality car.

it's OK we still have love for anybody that can take care of a nice car like that !!!!! BUT it can still be a MOPAR hybrid.............hint........hint............440....maybe.........

Man that thing is nice. I had a 64 4 door with a 289 and 3 on the tree. That was in good shape but it was not that nice. I never drove mine and lost it in a devorce. Enjoy it.

Good score MMG i love them ol'e Chevy's !!!
I just painted one for a friend last month It's a 327 4 gear car.

Attachments

• IMG00129-20110812-2059.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 175
MMG scores! Touchdown! Really sweet car,good investment.Have a lil fun,I think?

VERY NICE !

I've always preferred the sedan "post" to the hardtop "Bubble Top" .

How 'bout tossin' a W427 in there ?

Nice car. I'm sure rowing those gears with a bigblock is gonna be fun.
may I suggest big n' little steel wheels in body color with police caps on it?

I know a lot of you are just like me in that you love cars in general. I love all the old school muscle cars but I'm partial to Mopars:D Thanks my brothers for the nice comments. I bought it to have some fun with and then It will be on the market for sale. MMG

Very nize :cheers: Just make sure you get some enjoyment out of it before you sell it :cheers: Congratulations MMG :blob: Have you took this big block 4 speed out yet ? Pictures and Video is a must do so you can share your memories you will be making it it, M&M is what I call it making memories :cheers: Diggin that ride 8-)8-):color:

I wouldn't be ashamed to have that good lookin car in my drive! More power to ya great buy! Have fun keeping the black clean :)

That's a sweet car! Nice find!

Thanks for the pics, never seen the back of one of those cars! J/k. Sharp looking ride. Looks like all that trailer would want, though!

Very nice.
X frame was from 58-64 I believe. I had a 1960 Belair with a built 355 and a 4-speed with a 12 bolt rear. I sold it for a 72 Corvette in 1999.
The center carrior bearing for the driveshaft.....I tore mine to shreads a few times, but the way to make them last the longest is this.....install the driveshaft into the trans, and also to the diffy but leave the carrier bearing bolts loose in the frame. The car has to be on all 4 wheels before those 2 bolts are tightened or there will be a preload on the bearing rubber. Once the weight is back on the suspension, tighten the bolts down.
Another tip, if you need to work on the rear of the car, don't jack it up by the chassis and let the diffy hang. It puts too much stress on the bearing rubber and will shorten it's life. Instead jack by the diffy itself, OR loosten the carrier bolts again so the shaft can move with the suspension travel. The holes in the chassis for the bearing are slotted.

I loved my ol Chevy and always wanted another one, but not another 60. I like 61, 62, 63 the best, but am also partial to the64, 65 and 66 Impala's. One day I might buy another.

Best of Luck with that beautiful car, and please take more pix!!!

George

Nice car! I cut my teeth working on my buddy's 62 SS in high school.

-
Back