i got a barracuda

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
well my bro took my 64 off my hands and i had my eye on this barracuda so as soon as he payed me for the 64 i got the cuda its a 65 with a slant 6 needs a little tlc but i have always wanted a barracuda and now i got one woot for me any way the 66 clip thats on it is not in the bast shape so im going to use the wagons clip on it im have a hard time getting the pics up on here it keeps telling me to resize them so heres a link to some pics tell me what u think oh i got it for 1000 $wheels and all and sold the 4 door for 1500 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3393025/1965-plymouth-barracuda

Congratulations dart doctor :headbang: or should I say Fish Dr :thumbup:
I bet you ar so exited and pumped up, I sure would be :D:D.

Congrats on your 65. I just got mine home a week ago.

So Mike, Will you be holding Class with all us new Early A body owners? :headbang:

thanks man well im open for ideals on what to do with it only thing i know im doing is keeping the slant 6 and 904 in her and putting disk brakes

What are you wanting to build ? Something totally unique or something standard,the skies the limit,I know on my 64 I don't have enough of it to be original ,so I decided to make a period rod from the late 60's to early 70's and adding some of my own unique ideas ,dare to be different that's what I always think . This why I bought it,it was different from the most,I just was not much on same old,same old.In my part of the country there are just a hand full early Barracuda's or in my case there is only one of Valiant Barracuda here which is mine that I know of.

well there is no way to put her back stock to much is missing and nothing ive had has been stock so y sould i start now lol any way i was thinking cut the 1/4s out and put some big meets out back maybe tune on that /6 200hp? and put a scoop on it i like the the wheels that are on it i think im going to run that kind

Do it,sounds good,I'd do it.Imagination is always good,if you need some ideas ,just ask.And sometimes I'll start doing something and run across something and think "now that would be cool",I just strive to be different.:thumbrig:

ok well i got the carpit out of it and seats theres a little more rust than i was thinking was there but its still fixable and i got a 48 dime out from under the carpit i think that kind of cool and it was not the trans that was gone the back brakes was locked up oh well

i need some help here i cant find floor pans for the cuda ive looked at year one laysons maybe im not looking in the right place or what cant some smarter than me send me some links to some places that floor pans and 1/4 s thanks for the help guys

i need some help here i cant find floor pans for the cuda ive looked at year one laysons maybe im not looking in the right place or what cant some smarter than me send me some links to some places that floor pans and 1/4 s thanks for the help guys

Try here. They have a few body parts and floor pans of early A's.

http://www.autobodyspecialt.com/

thank you so much man that what i needed i will have pics up on cardoamin of it guted soon

No problem glad it is what you were looking for. I plan on ordering a few parts myself when I able,unless I can find them used.

well i got a 66 cuda for parts with good floors i got for a 100 bucks like a week ago i just want to keep it in one peace for now

the 65 im just makeing a neat driver for now i have a 66 parts car when im done with the 66 i will sell the parts i dont need cheap on here u guys that have helped me out return the faver u know

the 65 im just makeing a neat driver for now i have a 66 parts car when im done with the 66 i will sell the parts i dont need cheap on here u guys that have helped me out return the faver u know

I tried to see more pictures of your 65 on here but all you had were your wagon and 4 door. Do you have a resto thread going?

no i dont i dont have the66 here to look at it but as soon as i do get it home i will look to see i know u can use the hole dash

-
Back