I guess I'm "unable to bid" LOL

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
So I've been thinking of building my own EFI "Hilborn" style setup, and have been looking at bike injectors. I emailed an Ebay someone who has a set for sale and asked them if they could measure the bore. I told them either inches or metric would be fine.

"Sorry I am unable to do so."

So I guess this means, ebay seller, that you are too effin' stoopid and lazy to find a ruler?

Then I guess I am unable to place a bid!!!!!

Attachments

• zx12.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 256
My guess is that he doesn't own the part. It could belong to a buddy or it's a scammer. tmm

He/she may not have a clue what you are talking about. They do tell you exactly what bike they came off of so you should be able to figure out if they fit your bike.

Thanks TB. This is not for a bike, by the way, I'm playing with the idea of building a Hilborn style AKA individual throttle body EFI for a Mopar SB

This just might be another "dream" from which I have not yet woke up

Thanks TB. This is not for a bike, by the way, I'm playing with the idea of building a Hilborn style AKA individual throttle body EFI for a Mopar SB

This just might be another "dream" from which I have not yet woke up

Well if you wake up and there's one sitting on the work bench one day go back to sleep and call me when theres 2 of em cause that sounds real cool to me .

Just buy what he has...

It doesn't matter what you need...

Just buy what he has...

It doesn't matter what you need...

at 50 bucks you cant go wrong
'sides we both know your gonna weld your own intake out of sheetmetal so who cares what the bore is?
you'll just match the intake to the TBs

LOL @ the last couple posts!!!!!! IF your making the intake from metal, Aluminum? Then you could polish it for your "pipe dream" Hillborne set up......Then as your hand polishing, you'll wake up mid-polish and then it won't even be there to enjoy what it looks like!

BUT if this pipe dream becomes a nightmare in reality, please post pics! LOL

What SM you plan to use this one?

-
Back