I love Street Outlaws, no mopars

-

tooslow

Reaction score
Great Show and it would be so COOOL to have a Mopar involved. There has to be a rich Mopar guy out there that doesn't care about the cost of building a competative Mopar???111???

I just watched NO show and it was awesome!

Hate the scripted dialogue. Ugh. Fell asleep half way through. Hope next week is better.

Fall asleep, come on? When the Olds had the nitro explosion or the Black Camaro and Mustang that were BOTH all over the road and neither driver took there foot out of it!!
Screw the dialogue that's balls out racing

pretty much gotten 'over it' with the show - some neat cars usually, but other than that - *yawn*

have someone sponser me and i'll go show them boyz what a MOPAR can do... i'm 40 miles away and street raced at that location with my Road Runner many years ago. Mardi Gras day was always crazy out there, hundreds of cars looking to be king.

There's not a Mopar guy out there anywhere that doesn't care about how much things cost. Rich or not.

where were all the mopars in the Daytona 500?????? Way awesome WFO ,make it happen move by Denny Hamlin. I Love the win or flip additude out of the 4th turn, just when you thought yah matt wtg . but then MATT gave it all to hang onto that car without taking out the wholepack THATS WISCONSIN DRIVING balls to the walls and hang on to the razers edge by a hangnail .

Just a Bunch of assholes, Huffing and puffing over who has the fastest Fox body. And most of it is Staged. Just more BS shoved down are throats.

none of those guys have anything for Stevie Jackson or Keith Berry.

When they rallied up a last minute super secret road to drag.... And the generator lights were every 200'... I changed the channel.

where were all the mopars in the Daytona 500?????? Way awesome WFO ,make it happen move by Denny Hamlin. I Love the win or flip additude out of the 4th turn, just when you thought yah matt wtg . but then MATT gave it all to hang onto that car without taking out the wholepack THATS WISCONSIN DRIVING balls to the walls and hang on to the razers edge by a hangnail .

Preach on Brother! Thats 151 speedway,slinger, Rockford speedway skills! Dirt and short track is where the skills are learned!

its staged, to have all the cameras there, and lights, and the police and no bodt checking safety gear, thats not racinging, thats a soap opera about cars

its staged, to have all the cameras there, and lights, and the police and no bodt checking safety gear, thats not racinging, thats a soap opera about cars

It ain't racing? Line up what you got next to Ky Kelly and see how that works out for you.

-
Back