I love Street Outlaws, no mopars

-
I agree. The 405 show is so much better. I'll still watch the 'dirty south' Street Outlaws cuz it's drag racing. But the OKC show is how the show should be done.

I thought going south was a nice change of pace. After all we're supposed to be watching the fastest And obviously Kye Kelly has handed Big Chief his Walking Papers too many times to not have his own program. That's obvious Kelly is no actor or anything like that he's reading the teleprompter and doing the best he can at it just like you or I would if we were thrown in that position? For two and a half months I enjoyed watching different cars in different places then the same cars in the same places and I'm happy to see some changes happening in the 405 and getting to see them again I think it's a great mix. I for one have live down south and people talk in a different dialect and tone. To say someone is talking like they have marbles in your mouth is just in my opinion rude And close-minded just like I wouldn't say someone from Minnesota and their dialect and tone is upsetting either. When my aunt comes to visit from Michigan her dialect and tone is quite different. Sometimes it's just nice to be open-minded to the different subcultured dialects of our own country. Anyways enjoying the entertainment not so much the drama also.

Too bad that big rob only opens in that little box with half cut off , funny to here people whine and call everyone haters then try to back peddle .I watch the show for the entertaining parts like farm truck and asian ,the wannabe tough guy talk and acting the fool carrying on is retarded , thats what was wrong with New Orleans no entertaining side show just shyte talk and a couple of cars/drivers that obviously didn't belong ,of course it's staged they're running full blown track cars on the street , you think your something go try that around your town without police participation and see how long you last .

-
Back