I Need Some Opinion's!? What Would You Do?????

-
Turn the Demon back to a street car if you want a cruiser, street/strip car over the trade. Clean F-bodies turn up fairly cheap, they do not hold their value like your Demons does and will.

I would not trade for the aspen and and a pile of cash. Your demon is way cooler.

Thanks for all your responses! It would take a ton of work to get the Demon back on the street, more than I'm willing to do. I'll probably hang on to the Demon for a while longer. Something will come up! :blob:

A Demon is worth more than a Aspen.

Absolutely; NO! I'd never trade off a demon for an aspen. Now, if it was for a '70 super bee, Yes!

See? If you had started working on getting her back on the street instead of waiting for us to tell you the obvious, you'ld be driving already.....:poke:

Absolutely; NO! I'd never trade off a demon for an aspen. Now, if it was for a '70 super bee, Yes!
...or even a Super Coupe, but for a basic Aspen you should get some cash thrown in.

I agree keep the Demon, I know it's a ton of work to put it back on the street. It would be worth it and you could sell your race parts to recoup some of the cash.

-
Back