I would like to know ! whats youre Gaz price !!!

-

ValerianMagnum

the little car that could
Reaction score
I would like to know ! whats youre Gaz price !!! im in quebec canada and its 1.43$/ per liter ... and you guys ... btw how many liter is a us. gallon !! thx for sharing !

Joe

theres about 3.8 ltrs in a US gallon , I think I paid $1.28 for 87 octane here in Victoria last weekend

Most of my cars are V8's, I have a lead foot and at 4.10 a gal for super I spend anywhere from 150 to 200 everyweek. FU Bernanke!!

The same as a 1/2 gallon of ice cream, and I can make that in my kitchen.

Too damn high! Frickin` commodities traders are making money hand over fist. I wish the U.S. would flood the market with the oil reserves it's hoarding. This price skyrocketing is uncalled for and if it continues I believe it will negatively impact any gains the economy has made in the last few months. Oh yeah, 87 octane here in Va. is at $3.79 a gallon. We must drive over 75 miles a day just to go to work and back, there is no way around it. The president says I should go out and buy a new car that gets better gas mileage. Yeah, that's the answer. Are these politicians for real?

Just heard yesterday OPEC saying the world surplus was to high.. What the heck?

Too damn high! Frickin` commodities traders are making money hand over fist. I wish the U.S. would flood the market with the oil reserves it's hoarding. This price skyrocketing is uncalled for and if it continues I believe it will negatively impact any gains the economy has made in the last few months. Oh yeah, 87 octane here in Va. is at $3.79 a gallon. We must drive over 75 miles a day just to go to work and back, there is no way around it. The president says I should go out and buy a new car that gets better gas mileage. Yeah, that's the answer. Are these politicians for real?

Couldn't agree more Longgone!

$4.39 - $4.79 / gallon for (weak) 91 octane .
$.60 / gallon in taxes ; $.60 / gallon in "seasonal" fuel charges .

I swear , it's 1980 all over again !
A president who's worthless ; Brown back in office ; turmoil in the Middle East .
It only took 30 years this time for history to repeat itself :sad9: .

They -- the OPEC , "our" government , and oil tycoons -- blame the outrageous prices on the "demand in China and India" .
FU*K China and India !!!

the US us flooding the market with our cash.... thats why prices are going up, our dollar is going down.

3.59 gallon regular unleaded and 4.08 gallon premium in Austin , Texas today...
TXDart

baton down the hatches, its going to get worse before it gets better...

What oil reserves?? You'd have to drill for oil and Obummer and the environmental nazi's will never let that happen. Obummer=Nero

i dont understand why they do that .. everything is going up , and all the small market or small buissnes will close !!

-
Back